Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Inparsian

Mar 1, 2023
#BRINGBACK5v5s
Hiya, I'm Inparsian. This introduction is super late but better late than never!

I'm not new to the server or the game by any means, I have been playing on Java since 2013 and switched to Bedrock a little over a year ago. In June of 2022, I was introduced to CubeCraft Bedrock by a couple of friends, and I've been playing on there since.

Nice to meet everybody!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the Forums and with it the community! I certainly do hope we'll be seeing you around here :D

And yeah, I can relate as well! I actually switched over from Java to Bedrock earlier this year, haha. What are some of your favourite games to play?

Reactions: Inparsian

Inparsian

Mar 1, 2023
#BRINGBACK5v5s
Hello Inparsian, welcome to the forums! I hope you've been enjoying playing on Bedrock!
Thanks 😀 I've definitely been enjoying Bedrock better than Java so far!

Welcome to the Forums and with it the community! I certainly do hope we'll be seeing you around here :D

And yeah, I can relate as well! I actually switched over from Java to Bedrock earlier this year, haha. What are some of your favourite games to play?
Thank you! I might not be hanging out in the forums thaat often but I'll make a post every now and then 🙂 I main Bridges, but my next favorites to play are SkyWars & Capture The Flag!

Reactions: Hoshi and Lyriie

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks 😀 I've definitely been enjoying Bedrock better than Java so far!
Aw, I believe each version have their pros and cons. I really enjoy both versions!

Thank you! I might not be hanging out in the forums thaat often but I'll make a post every now and then 🙂 I main Bridges, but my next favorites to play are SkyWars & Capture The Flag!
Well, I’m sure more Forum members would be happy with a new post every now and then! Bridges and CTF are definitely super fun! Not much of a fan of SkyWars personally, though occassionally fun to play with friends, but I can see why you’d like it, heh.

Inparsian

Mar 1, 2023
#BRINGBACK5v5s
Aw, I believe each version have their pros and cons. I really enjoy both versions!
I can definitely relate, however I just prefer Bedrock over Java lol. I do still occasionally hop on Java, but usually just to play with friends 🙂
Well, I’m sure more Forum members would be happy with a new post every now and then! Bridges and CTF are definitely super fun! Not much of a fan of SkyWars personally, though occassionally fun to play with friends, but I can see why you’d like it, heh.
I'm not that much of a forums person but I'll look into being more active on here 🙃 Everyone certainly has their own likes and dislikes!

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya, I'm Inparsian. This introduction is super late but better late than never!

I'm not new to the server or the game by any means, I have been playing on Java since 2013 and switched to Bedrock a little over a year ago. In June of 2022, I was introduced to CubeCraft Bedrock by a couple of friends, and I've been playing on there since.

Nice to meet everybody!
Hey nice to meet u Inparsian, welcome to the forums :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom