Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lovelyon

Jul 23, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
My name is Lovelyon Gaming, I played cubecraft for like a year now but just recently discovered the forums lol, I just wanna say this community is very peaceful and alot of very nice players, I enjoyed playing cubecraft over the years and I hope I get along with other players as well!

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums Lovelyon! I hope you'll enjoy your time around here.
TIP: use the search function on CubeCraft topics that interest you, you'll find a bunch of interesting threads and discussions to read on here :)
See you around!

• Heart
Reactions: Lovelyon

Lovelyon

Jul 23, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums Lovelyon! I hope you'll enjoy your time around here.
TIP: use the search function on CubeCraft topics that interest you, you'll find a bunch of interesting threads and discussions to read on here :)
See you around!
Thank you!

Reactions: Frontlane

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
My name is Lovelyon Gaming, I played cubecraft for like a year now but just recently discovered the forums lol, I just wanna say this community is very peaceful and alot of very nice players, I enjoyed playing cubecraft over the years and I hope I get along with other players as well!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome to the forums! I'm very glad to know you've been enjoying your time on the server! :D
I genuinely hope you'll enjoy your time on the forums equally much and meet equally amazing people here! <3

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hey Lovelyon! Welcome to the forums!! If you need help, feel free to contact me, either creating a private conversation with me or by discord (Fermin#7199)

• Heart

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!!

• Heart
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom