Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Afaik nobody gets IP banned, but they will log the IP's of each account and if your friend logs in with the new account using the same IP as with the banned account, there's a small chance that the new account will get banned for punishment evasion (read https://cbecrft.net/rules).
In practice, I think the chance of that happening is very low, unless he tells someone about it that forwards it to a staff member.

Reactions: Buuuddy and remio

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Afaik nobody gets IP banned, but they will log the IP's of each account and if your friend logs in with the new account using the same IP as with the banned account, there's a small chance that the new account will get banned for punishment evasion (read https://cbecrft.net/rules).
In practice, I think the chance of that happening is very low, unless he tells someone about it that forwards it to a staff member.
Not true, they do ip ban but only in the most extreme of circumstances which i think theyve said hasnt happened more than twice since the server first opened

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
We do not IP ban. This is simply because if you have used an illegal client, got banned for it, and other different people in your household plays MC, we don't want them to be banned for the same consequences you did.

~ Locked

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom