Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
Hello!

I recently put my PC somewhere else and now my graphics are acting strange. I cant play a stable game of CSGO or even minecraft at 60 fps sometimes.

Can a GPU be hurt in the process of moving? I did not let it fall ot anything...

Thanks in advance :D

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Moving can't really hurt it unless you hit it. I would check if the drivers for it are out of date and then restart my PC.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If you were cautious when you moved it. I don't think your GPU will be hurt when you moved it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think its because of where you put it. Try rebooting things. Switch off bluetooth when playing and have good connection.
giphy.gif

Honestly, though, you're in another world.

Reactions: Soeshi

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I Move my pc from my mums and dad's and back every weekend, barely have problems. Except my WASD keys getting stuck causing me to fall into the void. And the occasion issue storage. But nothing much, this could be your side of issue within the inside of the pc

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
There is a chance that the GPU was moved. If the GPU is heavy it can be leaning down a little. This might be what had happened. Just reconnect the wires and you should be fine. This is because if the GPU is not fully in, you will not get a stable connection between the GPU and the Motherboard Just to be on the safe side, also check for any updates. That can help.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom