Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 575260

I was playing mineware for 1 minute then this happen I couldn't move I was stuck on moving if I tried moving it would put me back where I was not only this happen to me it happen to EVERYONE now I couldn't record or do anything about it I was playing on my new laptop so it didn't have a screen recorder

Reactions: hanssandstorm17
Aug 3, 2021
Singapore
I was playing mineware for 1 minute then this happen I couldn't move I was stuck on moving if I tried moving it would put me back where I was not only this happen to me it happen to EVERYONE now I couldn't record or do anything about it I was playing on my new laptop so it didn't have a screen recorder
Yes it happened to me and I reported it a while but it's kinda rare so report got closed but if you find it next time report it here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/

Also you can ping online mods who plays bedrock and give them your /whereami output so they can see the bugs.
Not rare for me. Happens every single match.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I had this bug too, during the "Fight&Sleep" game, when you click on the bed, you are supposed respawn here, but it seems bugged

FwoxySW

Sep 21, 2020
This is a glitch that happens after playing “fight and sleep”

gamewarden06

May 28, 2021
a few games later it glitched me in block and sentinel banned me because he thought was using the fly/no-clip

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
It hapenned with me a bajjillion times.I think it is an internet problem.This problem is so bad and it really sucks cuz if you are on a winning spot it can throw you way from 1st place all the way to the last place

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈