Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You can follow all the news about the server at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/news/
Including all the given updates.
This is very similar to what you just suggested so I don't think there's a point of implementing your suggestion.
She is talking about what's happened to you personally throughout the day or week or however long, not server wide news and updates.

I think this is a good idea just to spread a bit of what you do or what you have personally achieved. I guess the section "Everything else" does kind of cover it for now but either way I like it.

my idea is to post good times on the server like maybe getting lots of wins
Okay I'm sorry I get your suggestion now, but lots of people have already done this in the everything else section.
If there's anything you want to share with the community, create a thread at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/ including fun things that happened to you on Cubecraft and your achievements.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Well I've had plenty if good times on :cube_light: but I guess I'll start with when I joined Cubecraft. :3 My friends decided to all get Power Ranger skins on my practice server and then they told me about the first 1.9 minigames server network. We went in eggwars aztec with all our ranger skins and soammed the chat up with "GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!" and "ITS MORPHIN' TIME!!!!" and ended up destroying everyone in the game. xD We ended up punching the last guy to death but safly he didn't come back 100x as big like expected. :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom