Halloween Art Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livvv

Daily quotes? Possibly
Staff member
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So eh, here's a small "drawing" that I made. This took me around 4 hours to draw and the background is a bit boring but yeee.

hueee.PNG

Before anyone say something:
I do know that the things in the image doesn't make much sense but I just put multiple drawings together.
I know that I messed up the sign a bit around the Cubecraft logo.
And about.... the black and white theme with some colors, just felt like keeping it that way.

Younisco

Associate Producer & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin Team
May 13, 2014
London, England
Sorry for the delay for the winners, I have been rather busy for the last couple of days.

Before I announce the winners, I’d like to applaud everyone’s efforts for this competition! It was certainly spooky, but winners have been found...:

1st Place:

@Wild_Seed ’s drawing of players in Ender, a spectacular piece of art!

2nd Place:
@SanCookie ’s cinematic of the Halloween themed builds on the server, wonderful work!

You will both be contacted via. a forum conversation regarding your prize claims. Thank you all for participating this years Halloween art competition, until next time...

upload_2018-11-4_14-20-38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

For the past however long its been, ive been less active. i have had a lot of irl stuff going on and its impeding me being on cubecraft. i feel like i should give an explanation on why this is happening because its unfair to keep quiet about it anymore. essentially there's a lot of drama with my stepdad and i and it is causing me to be less active and such. im not going to go into detail
Gonzalo1436 wrote on Spoon's profile.
Hello, can you unban me?
Gonzalo___

please never use hacks again
SummerWarz wrote on Socratias's profile.
Slime Survival content when?
Achterlijke honden community mag het heten
Josher wrote on ChiefAaron's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Top Bottom