Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Hello, CubeCraft! Today, I bring you the second installment of "Hackusations."

Previous installment

Today's players are Kaiserchie and T0N0. After fighting them on their island for what felt like ages, I was able to break their egg and take my team one step closer to victory. If you're itching to find out if we won, you will be (dis)pleased to know that we did.

Here's the clip. Enjoy:

After many threats from the Kaiser, he eventually tuned into my stream. I have high hopes that he's changed his mind and decided not to report me, because if I got reported for this, it would be uncool.

CraftyCrashers

Sep 16, 2014
Many people nowadays thinking that players who kills a lot of people, meaning that must be hacking.
No, I have been accused more then I can count, someone even threatened me in reporting and I have not been banned from Cubecraft.
Or these people are just dropping salt to our wound.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
oh ik that feel i love itr when i get hackusated its so much fun cus i always keep killing them lol

when someone hackusates me i take it as a compliment because it makes me good enough to be called a hacker

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello, CubeCraft! Today, I bring you the second installment of "Hackusations."

Previous installment

Today's players are Kaiserchie and T0N0. After fighting them on their island for what felt like ages, I was able to break their egg and take my team one step closer to victory. If you're itching to find out if we won, you will be (dis)pleased to know that we did.

Here's the clip. Enjoy:

After many threats from the Kaiser, he eventually tuned into my stream. I have high hopes that he's changed his mind and decided not to report me, because if I got reported for this, it would be uncool.
It is basically a compliment for you, and an insult to them. Meaning your good enough that they think you hack, or they are just bad and are salty for being bad at the game.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Many people nowadays thinking that players who kills a lot of people, meaning that must be hacking.
No, I have been accused more then I can count, someone even threatened me in reporting and I have not been banned from Cubecraft.
Or these people are just dropping salt to our wound.

It's fun and I go after these idiots with pleasure ^^

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I hate it when players call me a 'Hacker'.
Just stop, i ain't hacking, am I too good for you?
If yes, then you're just jealous.
Hackusations are very annoying, they call you a hacker when you just ARN'T a hacker, too jealous i'm better than you at 'PvP' or something?

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Well, in all fairness you come across a lot of hackers on Cubecraft. So I get that some people will accuse others of being a hacker quicker then usual.

Still, beat them and enjoy the rage :D

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
Sometimes players think others are hacking due to lag when they get multiple hits on them seemingly at the same time. It may have just been a lag spike and then they 'caught up' and took both hits.

So the guys in your video had no sword or armor and they for some reason thought you were hacking? ')

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Sometimes players think others are hacking due to lag when they get multiple hits on them seemingly at the same time. It may have just been a lag spike and then they 'caught up' and took both hits.

So the guys in your video had no sword or armor and they for some reason thought you were hacking? ')
They both seemed to have a good connection - they weren't really glitching around and they had nearly full bars in the tab list. I definitely wouldn't have given them such a hard time if they were lagging.

The fight actually went on for several minutes before this - they had decent (leather armor + stone/iron weapon) gear the first couple of times I killed them, but once I was on their island they didn't have time to gear up.

The YouTube upload is from a Twitch clip I made, so I could only share 60 seconds of the fight. If you're interested in the full content of the fight, you can find it here on my Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125765668?t=2h09m (This is a direct link that will take you to the timestamp at which the fight started)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom