Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
🤚

ffa is pretty much hacker central, like sentinel has to fr wake up especially when there's someone zooming overhead at 300 meters per second

Reactions: Reesle

vfrqnky

Sep 30, 2023
🤚

ffa is pretty much hacker central, like sentinel has to fr wake up especially when there's someone zooming overhead at 300 meters per second
FR if the sentinel cant take em the sr can work so its hard to get them ban thas why its better to make a cc report

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
FR if the sentinel cant take em the sr can work so its hard to get them ban thas why its better to make a cc report
from a former mod's standpoint, it's very fatiguing having to resolve thousands of blatant hackers especially when you're aware of how the anticheat is intended to work on such cases

they're so blatant that there's no way punishments can't be automated on them; it would be nice if the anticheat was improved to detect more of those specifically so mods can focus on worse issues such as player misconduct/toxicity or closet cheating, which is often neglected here in the server because their focus gets directed to cases of blatant hacking

vfrqnky

Sep 30, 2023
from a former mod's standpoint, it's very fatiguing having to resolve thousands of blatant hackers especially when you're aware of how the anticheat is intended to work on such cases

they're so blatant that there's no way punishments can't be automated on them; it would be nice if the anticheat was improved to detect more of those specifically so mods can focus on worse issues such as player misconduct/toxicity or closet cheating, which is often neglected here in the server because their focus gets directed to cases of blatant hacking
yeah i get that but with New sentinel the hacker needs to get better hacks and a better disabler or they should make it that cubecraft can see if people are using disablers and ban them while full toggled

• Haha
Reactions: Desiderata

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel is a good anticheat, the problem is that, although it is constantly updated, the cheat clients too, (bypass, disablers), as redned has said, "A constant game of cat and mouse", you also have to Remember that Sentinel bedrock is limited by the closed code of this version, preventing it from being improved further.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

@ElFlxen_ has pretty much taken the words right out of my mouth, but I would like to add onto that message.

If you come across a (blatant) cheater, you are free to use /sr or create a report on the Forums. A staff member will take a look at the report as soon as possible. Please remember that staff aren’t always available and the anticheat isn’t perfect and able to detect every single thing due to what ElFlxen_ has already explained.

Reactions: ElFlxen_ and Reesle

t1m7861

Nov 15, 2023
Who eles gets targeted by a hacker every 10 seconds
i do and i feel like its also getting more in other gamemodes but the last time i saw an hacker who was really bad was like 2 months ago i just see some with fly hacks or something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom