Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Have you fought met a hacker?

• Yes more than 10

• Yes more than 5

• Yes only once or twice

• No

• What is a hacker?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I am very impressed with the anti cheat and staff. I very rarely find a hacker in Skywars so thanks and here is a poll
That's true, it's really hard to find hackers on cubecraft, at least on the java network. Most of them are banned by Sentinel, so yeah, it's considerably rare to find someone cheating here.

Small

Aug 14, 2022
Sweden
cubecore.fun
Pronouns
They/Them
Reason for that is because bypasses for sentinel are pretty annoying nowadays but recently an anticheat disabler has been found and used they attempted to patch it but there are no more anticheat devs cubecraft bypasses are very easy to make trust me but no one really plays here since its so dead

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Reason for that is because bypasses for sentinel are pretty annoying nowadays but recently an anticheat disabler has been found and used they attempted to patch it but there are no more anticheat devs cubecraft bypasses are very easy to make trust me but no one really plays here since its so dead
The development team still releases frequent updates for the anticheat, however it's true that there are less players now than a year ago, which probably means that there are less hackers.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
A hacker said. If you shoot me you will die. He walked across the bridge I shot. And he teleported to the end of the bridge, That's how he killed me. That's NOT funny.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It's been a long time since I've find a hacker, this makes me very happy because thanks to Sentinel, mainly Sentinel Developers, it's very difficult for me to find hackers, I can only say to Cube congrats for the very good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.