Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iUnstoppqble

Aug 5, 2020
Hello Cubecraft, I have just been killed exactly 5 times by an obvious hacker in Skywars Solo. I have reported him 3 times for different hacks, which he was all using. And after a couple minutes he's still not banned. It was so obvious that if literally any staff member reacted to my report, they would have banned them immediately. Can we please get faster reactions or a better anti-cheat? Because it is outrageous that I was once banned for a week by Sentinel. They said I was ''caught hacking''. Apparently my ping spiked to 100 and immediate ban. Yet this guy gets to destroy 5 of my games while flying around the map with kill aura.

Thank you.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
If you have already reported that hacker, wait patiently until a staff member checks your report. Keep in mind that not everyone can have free time at all hours. You just have to be patient.
And for the sentinel part, I have to say that it's constantly being worked on the sentinel developers, and it's not that easy to make an anti-cheat system.

Also, reporting them one time is more than enough.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey iUnstoppqble, I know how frustrating it can be to get killed multiple times by one or another hacker. Now the developers and every person (That contains in there ) are trying there best, now I know you can say 'But the staff could react faster?' and I agree a bit but they still have there priorities. Have some respect for the Staff team they're humans too. Have a nice day ;)

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hi, I prefer not to depend on the Cubecraft team, overall because IDK really how to report there, isn´t as simple to write /report, like other servers, but no, and I need to search their name on Xbox and report them, writing a report to Xbox and I have to say that, except for specific cases, I don´t meet them cheating again (and Eggwars Solo don´t have that many players).

So for now, if someone can teach me how to report, I will thank and well, report to Xbox too, because is so much work for Staff.

Reactions: Colleeee

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi, I prefer not to depend on the Cubecraft team, overall because IDK really how to report there, isn´t as simple to write /report, like other servers, but no, and I need to search their name on Xbox and report them, writing a report to Xbox and I have to say that, except for specific cases, I don´t meet them cheating again (and Eggwars Solo don´t have that many players).

So for now, if someone can teach me how to report, I will thank and well, report to Xbox too, because is so much work for Staff.
Bedrock Or Java? I'm guessing bedrock cuz you mentioned Xbox. Read this thread for information. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/
And if you want to record the last 30s you can do it via Xbox GameBar just press Windows+ALT+G and you will find the video in your "Captures" folder.

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
[B]iUnstoppqble[/B] as people said above, the CubeCraft moderators handle a lot of reports and they usually do not respond in 10 minutes... Be patient... I myself was banned for a while for no reason but I understand that like everything, CubeCraft isn't perfect. I guarantee you that by the end of tomorrow this player will be banned (if they are truly cheating). Do not worry! It just takes a while...

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Bedrock Or Java? I'm guessing bedrock cuz you mentioned Xbox. Read this thread for information. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/
And if you want to record the last 30s you can do it via Xbox GameBar just press Windows+ALT+G and you will find the video in your "Captures" folder.
Well, yes, Bedrock, as you need an Xbox account in order to play Online on Bedrock Servers at least :), also thanks for the suggestion, that can be video evidence :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueMike

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada

What you have to do is post it on the forums, or on the Discord using these links:

Also, what do you mean by "You need an Xbox account in order to play Online," this is quite confusing and I don't quite think I understand what you are trying to say here.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
What you have to do is post it on the forums, or on the Discord using these links:

Also, what do you mean by "You need an Xbox account in order to play Online," this is quite confusing and I don't quite think I understand what you are trying to say here.
What do I mean is that play without the account is just play offline.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I know it is very frustrating when people are obviously hacking but wait patiently.
Have a good day! 💎

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Cubecraft, I have just been killed exactly 5 times by an obvious hacker in Skywars Solo. I have reported him 3 times for different hacks, which he was all using. And after a couple minutes he's still not banned. It was so obvious that if literally any staff member reacted to my report, they would have banned them immediately. Can we please get faster reactions or a better anti-cheat? Because it is outrageous that I was once banned for a week by Sentinel. They said I was ''caught hacking''. Apparently my ping spiked to 100 and immediate ban. Yet this guy gets to destroy 5 of my games while flying around the map with kill aura.

Thank you.
They are probably dealing with a lot of reports and reports are complicated cause they need to generate a appeal code definitely more complex stuff be patient

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Amueters having problems with hackers I have killed a hundred most of the time I don’t even notice their hacks because bedrock hackers have no brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: nooby32

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Amueters having problems with hackers I have killed a hundred most of the time I don’t even notice their hacks because bedrock hackers have no brain cells.
And that´s humbleness, also, I have winned against some hackers too, but there are some that are just unfun to play.

One time there was a guy with B-Hop, an aura of 7 blocks and added speed, practically impossible to kill, but there are some hackers that at least give you an opportunity, like the fly and short aura hackers.

I think that call "Amateur" someone just because he/she loses against a hacker is not fair, and you shouldn´t do that.

Reactions: TrueMike

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020

Thank you.
Hey! if you are having trouble with hackers and they are not getting banned by either Staff or Sentinel you can record and then go to the website( https://reports.cubecraft.net/login) and then the staff will check later on.
:D

D

Deleted member 554749

Hello,
If you have already reported that hacker, wait patiently until a staff member checks your report. Keep in mind that not everyone can have free time at all hours. You just have to be patient.
And for the sentinel part, I have to say that it's constantly being worked on the sentinel developers, and it's not that easy to make an anti-cheat system.

Also, reporting them one time is more than enough.

Double reporting could be seen as spam. Just report once and wait for a response.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey! if you are having trouble with hackers and they are not getting banned by either Staff or Sentinel you can record and then go to the website( https://reports.cubecraft.net/login) and then the staff will check later on.
:D

A couple of games recently a player got the "Player has been banned by sentinel" and whilst in the past I'm sure I've seen them ejected from thegame on these two occasions they just carried on 'playing' like nothing had happened. Presuming that's not normal? I have video evidence.

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
A couple of games recently a player got the "Player has been banned by sentinel" and whilst in the past I'm sure I've seen them ejected from thegame on these two occasions they just carried on 'playing' like nothing had happened. Presuming that's not normal? I have video evidence.
Well, it depends on the fact that there have been errors with Sentinel (I guess they are fixed) but if that player was banned by Sentinel, maybe the player appealed and it got accepted. Maybe he was not hacking, he is just a pro player. But if you believe and think he is hacking, go ahead and contact a staff member through #staff-help on discord or report in https://reports.cubecraft.net/report with video evidence. As I said before, it might be that he was just a pro player :D
Best wishes Kaleoh_

D

Deleted member 554749

Thank you.

you need to be patient not all staff members deal with reports

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom