Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic2014

Feb 15, 2017
Hello,I think it's incredible that you are so that what you have done with the subject of hackers has only given for 1 week, I think you should be more attentive to your server, You can not play man and this well start to do something in conditions that can not play. I have come to see up to 3 hackers in the same game, one flying, another making bridges to the crazy, another with killaura, ....

I´m so ungry rigth now I want to not enter more cubecraft games just because there are many hackers, I think it is a good server, but all the fame that has is losing because there are many stupid that are dedicated to using hacks just to annoy, on top of me Favorite mode is skywars, as you do not take it seriously your server is going to go to the [removed], well I hope you do something, and do not take badly, because at the end for that you are to listen

Well, a greeting and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hello,
There are a lot of hackers on the server right now, and that's because Cube is currently working on a brand new and better anti-cheat. Although the amount of hackers is reducing every single day, you can still help Cube out by reporting every rulebreaker you see. Just go to the link @_foreveryoung_ gave you. If I was you I would read those too: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/)

(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/)

Reactions: Vreeself

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks, friend but i can´t log in to report
That's why I suggested you to read those two threads. You need to go to Cube and type in any lobby you want /registerreports. Then you'll get a link, go to that link and make an account. Then you can report people. :)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hey there,
I understand your frustrations and would like you to watch your language (swear words are not allowed).
You do not know what happens behind the scene so I don't think you can really say that things aren't being taken seriously.
There are hundreds of reports each day which our team is handling. We also deal with online hackers and maintaining the forums.
I don't have to mention dealing with reports and angry people messaging us, raging and begging etc.. right?

Please be patient, we're working on it.
At the meantime, you can do what the others above have said and report hackers on the reporting site.
(the login is the same as your forums login)

Reactions: Yamin

NRU16Elec

Feb 9, 2017
[Quote = "zRinne, mensaje: 791.504, miembro de: 120077"] Hola,
Entiendo sus frustraciones y me gustaría que usted pueda ver su idioma ( malas palabras no son permitidos ).
Usted no sabe lo que pasa detrás de la escena, así que no creo que se puede decir realmente que las cosas no se están tomando en serio.
Hay cientos de informes de cada día, que nuestro equipo está manejando. También nos ocupamos de piratas informáticos en línea y el mantenimiento de los foros.
Yo no tengo que mencionar trata de informes y enojo de la gente nos mensajería, que rabia y la mendicidad, etc .. ¿verdad?

Por favor, sea paciente, estamos trabajando en ello.
En el ínterin, se puede hacer lo que los demás por encima han dicho e informar a los piratas informáticos en el sitio de informes.
( La entrada es el mismo que sus foros de inicio de sesión ) [/ quote]
Hackers use public accounts is no use ban them if they are going to get another public account

Reactions: Yamin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you for 300 redaction score!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
I haven’t played on CubeCraft for a while, maybe at least 2 or 3 months; I haven’t played Minecraft in general much during that time either. I recently got a new iPad and am wanting to start playing again, but there are those new mobile controls that are gonna take some getting used to; the control customization has its limits so I can’t make the controls exactly the way they were before
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Untitled58.png
Top Bottom