Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

a7medgaming

Dec 5, 2016
Hi cubers ;) 2 month ago i was playing egg wars and a hacker killed every one and after he killed me i asked him why you hack he said he love xturtle ..... so if you dont know xturtle he a hacker yt with 100K subs and like all server should so something to him :D

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hi cubers ;) 2 month ago i was playing egg wars and a hacker killed every one and after he killed me i asked him why you hack he said he love xturtle ..... so if you dont know xturtle he a hacker yt with 100K subs and like all server should so something to him :D
Honest, I think it (yes, he is a loser and so I call him an it) doesn't know how else to be better and his only solution to his failure is to make other people suffer to get himself make other people choose his sad life and boom, hackers come flying.

You know what she should had done? It should have learned how to PvP better and give better content or maybe make his content funny, I would have subbed to him if it was funny (However his videos are boring) or it might had just chosen a different game it was good at. :mad:

Last edited:

a7medgaming

Dec 5, 2016
Honest, I think SHE (yes, he is a loser and so I call him a she) doesn't know how else to be better and his only solution to his failure is to make other people suffer to get himself make other people choose his sad life and boom, hackers come flying.ya xturtle should go to person rly not joke

You know what she should had done? She should have learned how to PvP better and give better content or maybe make his content funny, I would have dubbed to him if he was funny (However his videos are boring) or he might had just chosen a different game he was good at. :mad:

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Honest, I think SHE (yes, he is a loser and so I call him a she) doesn't know how else to be better and his only solution to his failure is to make other people suffer to get himself make other people choose his sad life and boom, hackers come flying.

You know what she should had done? She should have learned how to PvP better and give better content or maybe make his content funny, I would have subbed to him if he was funny (However his videos are boring) or he might had just chosen a different game he was good at. :mad:
Doesn't he have autism? (Idk, serious question)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
xturtle is ban on like every server already so what do you want to do about?

a7medgaming

Dec 5, 2016
Why hate on him?
Sure, people get influenced by him, but the ones that hack made the choice.
Why would our community do something against him because he's doing what's pretty much his job?
A lot of people don't even know if he's kind or rude outside of the MC community.
He is killing our fav game

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
He's hacked on this server before shown in 6 videos and 1 of his old livestreams. He's network banned (full ban, alts included) on Mineplex, hypixel, and IP banned on Badlion. Problem is you cannot report for alt evasion because it's not listed in the report and because those reports get denied for "wrong video" (has happened to me before when I attempted to report someone for alt abuse).

Even his main (xturtleofficial) has joined this server. Best thing that can be done is to ban the main for every alt he uses to hack on this server.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Honest, I think SHE (yes, he is a loser and so I call him a she) doesn't know how else to be better and his only solution to his failure is to make other people suffer to get himself make other people choose his sad life and boom, hackers come flying.

You know what she should had done? She should have learned how to PvP better and give better content or maybe make his content funny, I would have subbed to him if he was funny (However his videos are boring) or he might had just chosen a different game he was good at. :mad:
Calling someone a female with the intention to insult them is literally the dumbest thing ever...
Revenge is never the answer.
I'm sure he's not a bad person, he's not doing it to harm anyone, he just doesn't understand others' point of view, as he primarily cares about getting the sweet sweet YouTube revenue, more than anything.
He's clearly turning everyone's problem into a good for himself.
Maybe he doesn't understand, maybe he's just childish, but I'm sure he doesn't wanna hurt anyone personally.

(Also he's a lame YouTuber tbh lol)

Reactions: SkoodyDood

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
The thing with xTurtle is that he has soooo many alts so if he gets banned on one he like forgets about it and goes onto one of his many other alts

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The thing with xTurtle is that he has soooo many alts so if he gets banned on one he like forgets about it and goes onto one of his many other alts
At least you ban his main so that he can't play on it on this server. He's able to bypass IP bans as shown in his Badlion videos.

Unfortunately, he's the worst case because his YouTube revenue (not taking tax into account, an average of $3.8k USD per month) can cover his expenses (enough for him to keep buying accounts).

Reactions: TK_Forest
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS MY 2ND LOVEEEEEEEEE
Capitan wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations xSchulzis! Welcome to the moderation team 🧡
Capitan wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all your help WorriedSkate! We hope to see a new application from you again in the future ♥️
Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Frontlane! Welcome back to the moderation team 🧡
Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
Top Bottom