Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that Cubecraft needs better hack detect system?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 9, 2020
Mars
Guys, we can’t play fairly. 99.99999999999999999% of people in cubecraft are hackers. We need a ban system that detect hacks.
For example: Toolbox!
Cubecraft, go search for some clients and Minecraft mods/addons hacks, and then make a ban system that dectects clients.
Good luck!
-Jerald Huang

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
With 3 anti-cheat devs for Sentinel, major improvements are to be made soon. Sentinel has good detections, but isn’t able to ban yet. Also you can’t just put some random anti-cheat on Cubecraft, because every server is different and has different mechanics.

Jul 1, 2020
www.youtube.com
With 3 anti-cheat devs for Sentinel, major improvements are to be made soon. Sentinel has good detections, but isn’t able to ban yet. Also you can’t just put some random anti-cheat on Cubecraft, because every server is different and has different mechanics.
*In the distant future instead of "soon". I'm definitely sure it's gonna take awhile for the devs to make major improvements unless they've been working hard and been successful at improving it, without telling us about it.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
You can’t just click a button and magically make things better. You have to work hard, and it can take years to develop a good anti cheat. You should be happy that Cubecraft even has an anti cheat, because it can take years just to get to this stage. Also, I have the feeling that if you can’t beat most hackers, you’re a pretty bad player

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am just going to drop this here.

As of now, our Sentinel Developers are busy with making Sentinel better and banning faster so we get rid of cheaters y'all come across on our network. For now it is rather having some patience until the Devs have brought Sentinel on a certain level again, believe me, they are working really hard on making Sentinel better.

Jul 9, 2020
Mars

As of now, our Sentinel Developers are busy with making Sentinel better and banning faster so we get rid of cheaters y'all come across on our network. For now it is rather having some patience until the Devs have brought Sentinel on a certain level again, believe me, they are working really hard on making Sentinel better.
Im getting the feeling... I get it now.

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires

they should make the sentinel when detecting a player not vote for the game but forbid it for a certain time

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I think It fine how it is, as someone with bad internet sentinel already seems very sensitive to me and sure some people get away but its better then most servers (cough cough Hypixel). peopel need to be grateful with what they have because it isnt bad. honestly it would start falsebanning more then correct banning if they just make it ban more people without working on detection first.

Reactions: Kylo2532

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I think It fine how it is, as someone with bad internet sentinel already seems very sensitive to me and sure some people get away but its better then most servers (cough cough Hypixel). peopel need to be grateful with what they have because it isnt bad. honestly it would start falsebanning more then correct banning if they just make it ban more people without working on detection first.
So it seems normal to you that cubecraft in java by not putting a good sentinel on time, cubecraft luckily reaches 3000 and that hypixel that if it has a good anticheat that they update it always has more than 100,000? good and to each his opinion

Reactions: Kylo2532

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
java and bedrock work different, don't forget that. You cant just take the java anticheat and put it into Bedrock cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom