Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
From my point of view, there have been a serious amount of hackers on skywars, when I report someone the delay for that hacker to be ban is very huge. Last time I saw a hacker that was banned after hours and then Sentinel notify me that my report had been successful.

xToxii_GM

Reactions: luv!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't think there is anything to complain about the amount of hackers has seriously decreased by a lot and there is many times where there is a Hacker in my game and he gets banned in my game by either Sentinel or a moderator. The bans are very fast and good. If I compare it to a few months ago where I could come against hackers 3 times in a row sometimes against the same Hacker I see a lot of improvement it could always be better since there still are a lot of hackers that kill me but I don't think cubecraft can do anything about this since after they kill me they often get banned. Sentinel has been great. I disagree with you on this topic the amount of hackers on skywars is seriously low compared to a few months ago.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
If I'm not mistaken, the anti-cheat is constantly being worked on by new developers to improve and maximize its efficiency at enforcing the server regulations and punishing rule-breakers. Over time, I hope we notice major improvements in Sentinel's performance, but all we can do now is be patient.

I don’t know where do you play but on my matches Hackers are getting banned in 5 seconds,
I've encountered many players casually flying around the map until he/she was banned by a moderator. Sentinel's actions can be very delayed at times and it's very common based on my own experience.

but you can help Cubecraft by reporting them. https://reports.cubecraft.net
This is the exact reason why many players are dependant on the anti-cheat to perform its task. Players using LabyMod (a large portion of the CubeCraft community) are unable to report players with evidence using the LabyMod client as you're able to alter players' names.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom