Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
If you wanna learn, try getting better aim by using creative and mobs. passive mobs/skeletons are quite decent as they strafe a lot. Other than that, just play a lot more or watch yt video's explaining tips. the visuals will aid you a lot more than plain text.
A few yt video's that seemed decent:

For skywars:

Svilk

Jun 20, 2020
Russian Federation
I am so sorry for being annoying i would like to delete those threads! And yeah i watched these tutorials it did not help i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I am so sorry for being annoying i would like to delete those threads! And yeah i watched these tutorials it did not help i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you still don't know what to do, I would suggest asking a friend or someone online to help you, with whatever you have trouble within a private game of PvP. However, please don't bother random people with this.

As for the requested lock, please ask questions only once. If you are not satisfied with your answer you can 'bump' your thread up to 2 times (this is adding a meaningless comment so the thread gets moved up the list of recent threads) however if you are still not satisfied after that, I'm sorry, but this forum won't be of any help to you, plenty of people have tried to help you.

Finally, I would say that you can also just accept that you aren't great at PvP. It's fine to not be great at it. Just remember to have fun and not stress to much about it.

D

Deleted member 529794

As lot's of people are suggesting, maybe watch a youtube video on how to be good at pvp. Or just practice in survival mode against mobs? Pvp is easy to learn once you get the hang of it! Good luck!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom