Helicopter hangar
Skywars are now so ez xD
Screenshot_2021-12-08-10-38-22-009_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
God I wish they remove asia region. They disabled device matchmaking on asia region and even with that, most of the time I don't even get a round with full players and wait on the cage for a minute or so.

CubeCraft is way more enjoyable and more fun when played on eu for me. Like, sure. Blocktrap and those stuff are now possible but is it really worth getting good ping over fairness of the game?
The fact that you can't even choose what region you want to play on is what frustrates me. I can't even enjoy playing on asia region for a minute without that one emo guy with thousands of x in their name rushing me and then saying something like GG or something.

I have a feeling they knew what is up and they purposely disabled device matchmaking on asia. It's probably because asia doesn't have enough players or something. Then I asked what is up, they say something like "oh yeah when there's not enough players, we'll put you in a game depending on your condition and your device blah blah blah" and act like getting into a match with pc players despite playing on mobile is rare.
Like, I'm sure other people may enjoy playing on asia region but to me, I dislike asia region a lot. Not because it's bad, it's laggy or anything. It's just because playing on asia feels so uncomfortable, feels so unfair and just feels very wierd. I just enjoy playing on other regions over playing on asia.

They probably will never make a proper device matchmaking soon or even TRY to make the game fair for everyone and make it enjoyable.
@lukasek01 showed us that we got god apples why are you saying this on his post ??

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom