Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 346231

So, to challenge someone to a duel you have to be in the same PvP lobby, but, wouldn't be a lot easier if you could duel someone anywhere. A lot of kids get salty when they lose in SkyWars or EggWars. They say something along the lines of "meet in pvp lobby 1 noob". Only to then realize PvP lobby 1 is down etc. So, my suggestion is to add a server wide /duel command. You would type /duel <username> and it would bring up the gui that's usually brought up by right clicking on someone in a PvP lobby.

Only if there is an option to turn it off. I'm not really waiting for a duel invite every time I kill a tryharder in skywars. Also, if you do get invited by a player you just killed in a game while the game hasn't finished yet, would you automatically leave the game and get a death added to your stats counter if you accept the request?

D

Deleted member 346231

Only if there is an option to turn it off.
Oh of course, an option like the one for party invites and friend requests would need to be in place for something like this to work.
Also, if you do get invited by a player you just killed in a game while the game hasn't finished yet, would you automatically leave the game and get a death added to your stats counter if you accept the request?
Yes? Assuming you accepted the request, like with party invites.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a thing I would have turned off all the time, but also like for other people as well, sometimes, people in lobbies ask me for no reason to 1v1, but yeah I'm lazy so most of the time I don't do it, with this, I'll turn it on and duel some people sometimes, nice suggestion

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I would suggest that you could /duel (name) but make sure we don't get those annoying notifications from random people in the lobby right clicking on you

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, to challenge someone to a duel you have to be in the same PvP lobby, but, wouldn't be a lot easier if you could duel someone anywhere. A lot of kids get salty when they lose in SkyWars or EggWars. They say something along the lines of "meet in pvp lobby 1 noob". Only to then realize PvP lobby 1 is down etc. So, my suggestion is to add a server wide /duel command. You would type /duel <username> and it would bring up the gui that's usually brought up by right clicking on someone in a PvP lobby.
If you’re talking about in all lobbies of every single gamemode, yes please. That would be great to have!

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
Really don't know after u win a game u would get spammed by duels also in the lobbies , just because someone has a rank they will get random duels from people if this was added it needs a setting where u can deactivate it if not then I don't agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom