Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
What is my suggestion?
So, my suggestion is to add something so you can disable your global/general chat and not see messages except for party chat, /msg and /fmsg. (Obviously you’d be able to turn it on again whenever you’d like)

Why?
Basically, everytime you are in a game there’s most likely going to be toxic people who say stuff after they die/lose or win and kill you in game. I had that happen today and yes, there is a /ignore command, I know, but are you really going to add someone on your ignore list after every game you play? If that was the case, my list would be filled with players, literally. In my opinion, I think it’d be great because honestly, I don’t want to see people saying “bye” to me after they kill me, or saying I suck at the game after I win. Yes, ignoring is the best way to deal with that but wouldn’t it be better if I just wasn’t able to see those messages?

Let me know what you think, and if you disagree please explain why. Thank you!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths

So, my suggestion is to add something so you can disable your global/general chat and not see messages except for party chat, /msg and /fmsg.
I would not except the /msg because many people use it to insult in the games when they see that you do not answer in the global chat. (I would just keep: team, party and /fmsg)

Particularly I would like it to be activated only when you join a game to avoid reading nonsense, and when you return to the lobby it would be activate again.

Otherwise it would be a bit annoying to have to take it off in the lobby to talk to other users and turn it back on when you join a game.

Last edited:

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I would not except the /msg because many people use it to insult in the games when they see that you do not answer in the global chat. (I would just keep: team, party and /fmsg)

Particularly I would like it to be activated only when you join a game to avoid reading nonsense, and when you return to the lobby it would be activate again.

Otherwise it would be a bit annoying to have to take it off in the lobby to talk to other users and turn it back on when you join a game.
Sounds good to me mr bucky

• Wow
Reactions: Buckyy

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
What is my suggestion?
So, my suggestion is to add something so you can disable your global/general chat and not see messages except for party chat, /msg and /fmsg. (Obviously you’d be able to turn it on again whenever you’d like)

Why?
Basically, everytime you are in a game there’s most likely going to be toxic people who say stuff after they die/lose or win and kill you in game. I had that happen today and yes, there is a /ignore command, I know, but are you really going to add someone on your ignore list after every game you play? If that was the case, my list would be filled with players, literally. In my opinion, I think it’d be great because honestly, I don’t want to see people saying “bye” to me after they kill me, or saying I suck at the game after I win. Yes, ignoring is the best way to deal with that but wouldn’t it be better if I just wasn’t able to see those messages?

I See you, I see you

Reactions: Cathie

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey Cathie!

Thanks for creating this suggestion.

The server team has discussed your suggestion and we agreed on marking this as planned. We still aren't sure wether we will be completely disallowing messages, or if advertisement will remain visible and we will be removing player messages. I guess you will have to find out when we implement this feature 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom