Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Hah, why are you all so inactive these days..

There was like 2 people already suggesting about the point giving thingy, and most likely most of the people said no.

Why? Because, donors gets points everyday, so they have advantage on giving stones free points every time, also, there's other reasons.

I personally DON'T want point trading system.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
Hah, why are you all so inactive these days..

There was like 2 people already suggesting about the point giving thingy, and most likely most of the people said no.

Why? Because, donors gets points everyday, so they have advantage on giving stones free points every time, also, there's other reasons.

I personally DON'T want point trading system.
Just because you didn't see the other threads posted doesn't necessarily mean your inactive. :P

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Maybe make it so that only donators could give points? (To donators only of course.) That would make it even more attractive for stones to buy a rank, and donators (who recieve points every day) couldnt give loads and loads of points to stones, making them OP.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Maybe make it so that only donators could give points? (To donators only of course.) That would make it even more attractive for stones to buy a rank, and donators (who recieve points every day) couldnt give loads and loads of points to stones, making them OP.
Donators gets points everyday for playing, donators gives free points to stones. NO.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Seriously though, a 50 points is too less. The players are supposed to EARN these points. For example, a noon who is a friend of a regular CCG player joins and the regular player gives points to the noob so practically the noon will do no hard work to earn them? I suggest NO.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
How about this. You can only give points to people of your rank or higher. The max. amount of points is 100 every 30 hours (kinda throws some people off schedule, but whateva :P)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
50 points at a time (so it's more of a burden if you find some duplication glitch with it) and 1000 cap per day would be good imo :D

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
How about this. You can only give points to people of your rank or higher. The max. amount of points is 100 every 30 hours (kinda throws some people off schedule, but whateva :p)
I say only give points to people or your rank or lower. Since we have lots of donors, it would be so OP, and Stones are typically the ones with the least points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom