Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
So I think mods should be able to visit Skyblock islands. They could join Skyblock islands in whom they suspect the owner of cheating, for example maybe someone could have full enchanted diamond armor & wooden tools, something isn't right, the mod could check the player's island and see if they were cheating or not to get the armor. Or someone could have a ton of coins but no armor, a mod could go to their island and check if they got those coins legitimately.

After some development this system could be rolled out to Skyblock rank holders giving them the ability to visit their friends islands. (But this would only happen after A LOT of testing).

This wouldn't take that much coding time as a mod could just click on the player, an interface would pop saying "visit player island" the mod would click and they get teleported to that player's island.

This would help catch cheaters in Skyblock.

This could also be implemented with a feature that lets mods see how many coins someone has.

Thx for reading :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
since cheating in skyblock doesnt affect other people, this sounds like a waste of recources. no clue why this is needed., like in general i dont see how people who arent in the mod team can suggest mod features ~ out of experience i can say they've got what they needed to properly do their tasks.

This wouldn't take that much coding time as a mod could just click on the player, an interface would pop saying "visit player island" the mod would click and they get teleported to that player's island.
oki good that's the interface, now we just need to develop like everything else

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚 and Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
since cheating in skyblock doesnt affect other people, this sounds like a waste of recources. no clue why this is needed., like in general i dont see how people who arent in the mod team can suggest mod features ~ out of experience i can say they've got what they needed to properly do their tasks.

oki good that's the interface, now we just need to develop like everything else
I don't agree, cheating is still cheating, even if it doesn't effect others. But I agree I don't have that much experience to know what the mods need or not, but I think that this could help them.

• Disagree
Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So I think mods should be able to visit Skyblock islands. They could join Skyblock islands in whom they suspect the owner of cheating, for example maybe someone could have full enchanted diamond armor & wooden tools, something isn't right, the mod could check the player's island and see if they were cheating or not to get the armor. Or someone could have a ton of coins but no armor, a mod could go to their island and check if they got those coins legitimately.

After some development this system could be rolled out to Skyblock rank holders giving them the ability to visit their friends islands. (But this would only happen after A LOT of testing).

This would help catch cheaters in Skyblock.

This could also be implemented with a feature that lets mods see how many coins someone has.

Thx for reading :)
I thought mods could tp to other players' islands in the case they suspected they were cheating, I don't know why this isn't a thing yet. Not allowing this can only encourage players to cheat and break the rules. With regard to your second suggestion, I also agree with it, they should add a command similar to the Hypixel one, /visit (nick), if the island owner accepts it, then you get teleported to their island. However, the owner should also have full control over their island to decide whether they want their island to be visited or not. They should also have control over the visitors and have the ability to kick/ban them from their island.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom