Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Giraffe's Challenge

Rules are simple. If a staff/moderator kills me directly in the game of Bedrock Lucky Islands Solos, then I will purchase Lucky Islands Rank, or any rank that I don't have of their choosing.
In order to participate, you will need to reply to this thread. Doesn't matter what the comment is, I just need a number for raising stakes.

I need video proof of my murder, kind of like a cheater report does. But you're reporting that I've taken an L. (Also, please don't do this when you're on duty/working. I don't know how being a staff works, but only do this on your free time, if you will attempt this.)

The only string attached is that this ends whenever I achieve 1st place in Lucky Islands Solos Leaderboard, and you can't be on an alt. Must be on your main, and saying something in chat would be nice (I won't back out of a match, I just want to be ready.)

I'll announce when I'm going to be playing in #looking-for-party or #media, and I'll also maybe be in an english vc.
Final condition is, if I don't get #1 on LB by October, then I will also take the L

I'll announce the winner here in an update:
[x] has completed the challenge. Shoutouts to them for being an epic part of the bedrock community!

Share this around or something, maybe to help people know that it's happening.
Edit: if 3 people reply to this, saying that they will accept this challenge (there's nothing for you to lose, really), then the stakes will be raised to 2 ranks of choosing instead of just 1.

Last edited:

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Did you lose a bet or something or is there a reason why you're playing lucky islands?
nope. I just want something to incentivize me to "git gud" at the game, and to get to #1 faster. If not, then I'd probably get there a little bit after next year.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom