Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2022
Somewhere in Ohio
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, it's a really fun game. I've been playing it for a while now- and it doesn't have enough players.
There is usually about 300 people playing blockwars overrall, and not many playing giga blockwars. This makes for some games that have about 6 people in them, and never start. However, whenever you go into the portal, that's the only game it will send you to. I've had this issue for a while now. Just saying, giga blockwars is really fun! But that is frustrating.

First post by the way! I've been really active on Cubecraft (Bedrock) for... years now! However, I never really got into the forum community. I've looked through many of the posts and this seems like a pretty cool place. I can't believe I didn't come here sooner, with how long I've been playing!

xFerb

Dec 14, 2022
United States
yea i enjoy playing giga-blockwars aswell! alot of the time the winners are whoever gets to the diamonds and defends it first 😅 i try to clutch up for my team when we dont get it first but its still fun!

Reactions: cubecraft player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom