Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Please just make one big thread with 4 ideas instead of 4 threads with 1 idea.

I don’t know about this one, so you’re kind of giving away a thing you have (and it isn’t a duplicate). This could make some people go wild and give all their stuff to one person so he can have all the loot there is.
I’m going for a no because I do like how the loot system works as it is right now, and feel like this would somehow cause abuse (as explained above).

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

I don’t know about this one, so you’re kind of giving away a thing you have (and it isn’t a duplicate). This could make some people go wild and give all their stuff to one person so he can have all the loot there is.
I’m going for a no because I do like how the loot system works as it is right now, and feel like this would somehow cause abuse (as explained above).
I also told him that. But some people won't listen.

Reactions: Finixly

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well I really want the magic mythical cage but still I’m not getting it after opening over 40 uber cubelets overall.I would pay even 5k loot points to someone who have it to gift me but there isn’t that kind of sistem out there.I would love to see something like that getting added so +1

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I don't really like the idea. That would very likely create a black market of people buying rare cosmetics for real money and would incentivise people to hack into accounts that have valuable cosmetics and stealing them.

Reactions: Priley

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Message farming, I guess lol
I also told him that. But some people won't listen.

Ok I think I figured out a way to make multiple polls in one thing which I will start doing from now on

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I don't really like the idea. That would very likely create a black market of people buying rare cosmetics for real money and would incentivise people to hack into accounts that have valuable cosmetics and stealing them.

I agree with this. It makes loot from a Cubelet not special anymore if you can get it from someone else. It is a good feeling if you can get it yourself.

And buying stuff for real money from someone else is not allowed, this will happen if you can gift it to another player (or maybe scamming).

Reactions: Priley

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m for sure that management disagrees on this. I’ve seen them commenting on threads like these before. People could abuse it by cheating wins, gaining points and sending it to their main account. Big no for me.

Reactions: Priley and iiJoris_

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No. Players could claim cubelets in their reward chest and send the loot to their main. Same goes for seasonal cubelets. They can do the head hunt multiple times over to get one seasonal cubelet which can then be send to their main. And the same for hidden chests.

Reactions: CraftCreatures
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom