Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glidest

Jun 25, 2020
hytalehub.com
People dig a most around the flag on the Bee map and it makes it difficult to obtain the enemy flag and be able to return it. It also makes them unable to get our flag at all. Also, it just takes the game into overtime and sometimes, it takes the game past overtime.
This strat is way too common and it makes my experience and others' miserable.

Glidest

Jun 25, 2020
hytalehub.com
Yeah, most of everyone I've talked to about this map has said that they do not like it at all. We often just go to lobby and try again.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
I like the map because it requires you to be more cautious when running around. You can also get players on the enemy team to follow you, jump onto one of the floating petals, and place blocks in front of them so they fall into the void. I do it all the time and it works like a charm! :)

Jan 13, 2019
They covered most of the void where you would typically fall by accident or being pushed in. I hope that makes it more enjoyable as it did for me. As for removing maps, they shouldn’t remove and should improve or tweak the map to the community’s liking. Bedrock has a lower amount of maps than Java as well.

Reactions: Glidest

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
People dig a most around the flag on the Bee map and it makes it difficult to obtain the enemy flag and be able to return it. It also makes them unable to get our flag at all. Also, it just takes the game into overtime and sometimes, it takes the game past overtime.
This strat is way too common and it makes my experience and others' miserable.
imo dont remove it but fix the holes every where and the higher caution you have to take, as well as no maps should have diamonds imo as people who just mine iron the whole game go camp there get the diamonds and its gameover.

Reactions: Glidest

Glidest

Jun 25, 2020
hytalehub.com
Like @oreoeatsoreos said, people just camp after they get the diamond gear. And I'm pretty sure camping is against the rules, right? Can we have an occasional broadcast message in all gamemodes about anti-camping?

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Diamond armour is far too op because life regeneration is too high. I submitted a bug report on this but no changes yet. As for the map, I don't think it's all that bad. It's pretty simple to make a bridge down the middle for capturing flags but it does take longer than other ones.

The selection of maps chosen for bedrock is very good and hive is an average one in the grand scheme of things. It's only considered bad because the rest of the maps are very good.

The void thing used to be annoying but I asked it to be made deeper and they did that. It's much harder to mine it all out now so I don't think it needs more changes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom