Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LaserDolphin77 is turning into a bad mod, he only unmutes his friends if they ask! and i bet he will get me banned for this. @LaserDolphin77 she has been muted 4 times and u unmuted her all those times! if she was perm muted u would unmute her, its obvious that will happen scince u unmuted 4 times, there are poeple out there who get muted, and they fight (metaphor!!!!!!!) to get unmuted, whilst @blossumwarrior as do say sorry and write a big convo to get unmuted,if you look at all the screenshots u will see that she deserves a perm mute. People say 1 swear word, warning, another swear word, muted! if you look how many swears she said she would be banned! I only said one swear word and i was banned (then muted) which isnt fair, because i never got a warning, like i said before she would be banned for like 20 swears (because she was muted 4 times (look at that number @LaserDolphin77 ] !!)
@blossumwarrior i dont care if u wont be my friend after this, u should be banned!!! @LaserDolphin77 u better get your act together!

basically this is u laser:

blossum: plz get me unmuted laser i didnt mean to do this, plz i say sorry a million times!! plzzz get me unmted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laser: ok blossum <3
gE04BPqXsruAlJ1DKh7Loo7cR8Y6zmki0BBh9SsVpWDRXQQodcI90mqgwEIfuofWrUb_zubul3HXOwPY9gnU_-OO18-iQNAzR3scayMeqLoNAoOIq-Zl1fZqHw
* /mute blossumwarrior* (for the fourth time!

blossum: thnx laser love u <3!!!

@blossumwarrior

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
omg what. Laser is an extremely good mod, and he does an exemplory job. He does not deserve to be deranked, and frankly, you're just creating drama we settled.
People may be upsetting, and other people get more chances, but that doesn't mean you should try to get someone who is just doing his/her (in this case his) job. We had this settled and yet you piped up, not done yet.

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
@LaserDolphin77 is turning into a bad mod, he only unmutes his friends if they ask! and i bet he will get me banned for this. @LaserDolphin77 she has been muted 4 times and u unmuted her all those times! if she was perm muted u would unmute her, its obvious that will happen scince u unmuted 4 times, there are poeple out there who get muted, and they fight (metaphor!!!!!!!) to get unmuted, whilst @blossumwarrior as do say sorry and write a big convo to get unmuted,if you look at all the screenshots u will see that she deserves a perm mute. People say 1 swear word, warning, another swear word, muted! if you look how many swears she said she would be banned! I only said one swear word and i was banned (then muted) which isnt fair, because i never got a warning, like i said before she would be banned for like 20 swears (because she was muted 4 times (look at that number @LaserDolphin77 ] !!)
@blossumwarrior i dont care if u wont be my friend after this, u should be banned!!! @LaserDolphin77 u better get your act together!

blossum: plz get me unmuted laser i didnt mean to do this, plz i say sorry a million times!! plzzz get me unmted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gE04BPqXsruAlJ1DKh7Loo7cR8Y6zmki0BBh9SsVpWDRXQQodcI90mqgwEIfuofWrUb_zubul3HXOwPY9gnU_-OO18-iQNAzR3scayMeqLoNAoOIq-Zl1fZqHw

@blossumwarrior
No one is on your side.....All you're doing is trying to have me muted because you wren't unmuted. This was settled ages ago and you're just bringing it back up..Can someone close this post and the other 6MILLION FRICKING POST, lol.

Reactions: Marta

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I could copy and paste all of my evidence from the other thread like you did, but that's a waste of my time.

Reactions: Marta

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom

@blossumwarrior
you* Swear word after a warning, and muted!* How about you get your act together ._. Obviously your grammar teacher sucks at what she does.

Reactions: Skyezzles
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom