Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Please please get good people who can test games before their actual release . I know mods do this but they have no idea what they're doing and often blindly supprt cubecraft regardless of how bad/good the change.

Get game testers who are civil , are intelligent , active and skilled. These people should not be people whi just play the game and are very good , but people whi strategize , make the game challenging and expirement with game features.

These are the kind of people who ahould test games. They'd have a standard Game tester rank - all voting options and kits unlocked and one exclusive miniature for their appreciation. They should not have any extra spaces on friends lists or party . Neither should they have /kick .

Best part is there wont be any wannabes , there will , but they'd have no idea what to put into messages and end up making a fool of themselves. I do not want to be a game testet BTW.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I would love to see the most active people in each gamemode help us test, for example, the top 5 winners in EggWars and Speed Eggwars, plus active community members could help us with an upcoming update for that gamemode. Execution, however, may be a bit finicky to help us test in terms of accessing servers and such, however I agree with this idea. :)

A

A pigeon

I would love to see the most active people in each gamemode help us test, for example, the top 5 winners in EggWars and Speed Eggwars, plus active community members could help us with an upcoming update for that gamemode. Execution, however, may be a bit finicky to help us test in terms of accessing servers and such, however I agree with this idea. :)
Forward it to the big kids then at the next meeting you have

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Please please get good people who can test games before their actual release . I know mods do this but they have no idea what they're doing and often blindly supprt cubecraft regardless of how bad/good the change.

Get game testers who are civil , are intelligent , active and skilled. These people should not be people whi just play the game and are very good , but people whi strategize , make the game challenging and expirement with game features.

These are the kind of people who ahould test games. They'd have a standard Game tester rank - all voting options and kits unlocked and one exclusive miniature for their appreciation. They should not have any extra spaces on friends lists or party . Neither should they have /kick .

Best part is there wont be any wannabes , there will , but they'd have no idea what to put into messages and end up making a fool of themselves. I do not want to be a game testet BTW.
Yeah, having people help out the staff team would be helpful. Also, the "game testers " could give more feed back. Therefore the game can get mush better.

Reactions: A pigeon

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Something like this would be kind of cool but I could see players, whether friends of a tester or just a random person that knew about it, complaining like "why wasn't I chosen? They should let me test games" and whatnot.

A

A pigeon

"why wasn't I chosen? They should let me test games" .
What kind of an arguement is that? Obviously not everyone should be chosen.

People say "why wasn't i chosen. They should let me be admin".

Yet only those qualified get admin. Same story goes here.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
What kind of an arguement is that? Obviously not everyone should be chosen.

People say "why wasn't i chosen. They should let me be admin".

Yet only those qualified get admin. Same story goes here.
Yes, it's obvious that not everyone could/should be chosen. Though it's a matter of they can't make everyone happy. If this were implemented, multiple players would then make suggestions that say to allow everyone to help test things.

So to keep from having a massive uproar and possible revolts, it's better to just keep testing within the staff team. Once the games are released, they can be played by everyone and players can give feedback on how to make it better.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes, it's obvious that not everyone could/should be chosen. Though it's a matter of they can't make everyone happy. If this were implemented, multiple players would then make suggestions that say to allow everyone to help test things.

So to keep from having a massive uproar and possible revolts, it's better to just keep testing within the staff team. Once the games are released, they can be played by everyone and players can give feedback on how to make it better.
Then why not allow everyone to be a tester? The difference to just releasing the game is that testers that specifically join the testserver won't expect a working game. They won't get mad about bugs or imbalances and just report those. If you want to change something on the testserver you can just restatr the server without worrying about the players making it easier to try stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom