Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 269142

TBH, I'm shocked how much cyberbulling I see. I mean, yes there's a typical fight, but I've seen people go WAY TOO far beyond that. I've seen people roast people to the point where they cry, cause its cruel! And in case you were wondering, yes that happened to me once. Cyberbullying I feel is almost constant. I actually don't like how people call each other noobs and then start being mean to each other. And I have had this happen to me and it doesn't feel good. Also the jokes I see are very offensive (sometimes not all). One of which I hear plenty in EggWars when people build a wall around their island and someone says, "Oh, I guess you're a Trump fan seeing that wall you got there". I find that very offensive to the people who say that. Everyone has an opinion that they should probably keep to themselves. Overall, out of this thread I want people to say what they agree and disagree about this because I want to take this into consideration and try to help make Cubecraft a better place for everyone!

Anyways guys,
PEACE OUT ^.^

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't see the suggestion at all but I like this thread since it is teaching us about how they feel when they gets cyber bullying. Well I actually never cares if some one is cyberbullying me ;) Also our staffs are trying punish much cyberbullies as they can.

D

Deleted member 269142

Ik the staff is trying to get rid of as many cyberbullies as they can but theres thousands of people who play on this server AND to add to the fact there isn't even like 30 staff members am I correct? Anyways we should all be more respective of what we say to others in general. As they say if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all :)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
(Image removed by admin for language) - Mac

To be honest i find it funny how certain people get mad over a block game, though it is really impolite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom