Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
For the past few days most game modes across bedrock have been unexpectedly crashing and this has been widespread across lots of users and most game modes that I've played (Egg Solos, Mega, Squads, Bridges, FFA, SG)

I'd kinda assumed that this had been reported by others and staff was fully aware but I can't see any mention of it here. I mentioned it on Discord in Staff chat a day or so ago as have MANY others since then.

The problems experienced (repeatedly are)

Games Ending (Crashing)

Games just end for no reason and you're kicked back to the main lobby with a Bungiecord message. eg...

bungeecord-message.png

There are many reports of this across many game modes on bedrock in staff-help on discord.

I also found that on some FFA maps if you chose the map you'd be able to get into the map lobby but no one would be moving.. if you then chose a kit and location you'd instantly get kicked out of the game

Games Freezing for individual player

In this one, the game partially crashes for a user and you can no longer participate or see other players moving around but for some reason, you are still in the game world and even more oddly party chat still works.

I can post a video of this if you want? but I suspect it's just the fallback not working and associated with the first issue.

Incorrect In-Game Status

In-game status messages are often not correct or misleading quite a lot of the time eg..

incorrect-egg-break-status.png

Two Red Eggs??
There are many other reports of this in staff-help on discord.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey Profparzival!

I noticed the increased reports of crashes as well a few days ago. I forwarded it to the teams related to it and we are currently awaiting a fix. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon! ^-^

• Love
Reactions: ProfParzival
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom