Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

A message after my own heart this is. Although I've only joined recently, I've been active in my childhood around 2014/2015 and this is one of the best memories I've had of it. The lobby was extraordinary with its Nintendo-like theme, and the parkour in it was one of the most fun.

I also remember TNT Run, which I was very skilled at back then. Though SuperCraftBross was my favorite game-mode by far, I absolutely loved it. The rest, I cannot remember very well, but I'd love to see this back just for nostalgia's sake.

Reactions: Brent.Orroi

Brent.Orroi

Mar 10, 2021
Hello,

A message after my own heart this is. Although I've only joined recently, I've been active in my childhood around 2014/2015 and this is one of the best memories I've had of it. The lobby was extraordinary with its Nintendo-like theme, and the parkour in it was one of the most fun.

I also remember TNT Run, which I was very skilled at back then. Though SuperCraftBross was my favorite game-mode by far, I absolutely loved it. The rest, I cannot remember very well, but I'd love to see this back just for nostalgia's sake.
My favorites were Spleef and bow spleef!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I never knew this Arcade, sadly. I've heard a lot of amazing stories about the gamemodes, which leaves me constantly fascinated.

However, I do remember the other Arcade Lobby, where I spent a lot of my hours. It was such a retro design, that was yet so vibrant. I loved Mixed Arcade, it was so enjoyable playing with your friends and competing for the Mini Leaderboard, which consisted of 5 players who had the highest amount of trophies awarded throughout that session.

Luckily, you can still play 6 out of the 7 gamemodes that were available at this time. I'll always remember Barn Brawl, such a chaotic atmosphere, but very much a fun concept. If you play on Java, I highly recommend spending some time playing the remaining Arcade Games, that appear on the Featured Game rotation.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Luckily, you can still play 6 out of the 7 gamemodes that were available at this time. I'll always remember Barn Brawl, such a chaotic atmosphere, but very much a fun concept. If you play on Java, I highly recommend spending some time playing the remaining Arcade Games, that appear on the Featured Game rotation.
you can only still play paintball and quakecraft!?

viktorr

Feb 23, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
Hi

Are there here some players who still has beautiful memories of Arcade?
Just parkouring in the lobby, The Vortex, all the lovely gamemodes!
Like am I the only one who wants the Arcade back or are there people here with the same opinion?

Is it possible if this Topic gets alot of attention, Arcade might come back like a limited time edition?
Or even permanently!
Thanks for reading :D😀😀

View attachment 188315
You just gave me flashbacks!!!

Because...
I think that adding this lobby back would be a wonderful addition, although I think they should not do this permanently, but for special periods of time.
If the staff would add the lobby back it would completely change Cubecraft, I would like it more if the "minigames" were integrated into the "featured-games system" because if this does not happen the total number of games is doubled and it is obviously twice as much work for the staff which can damage the community.

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
This gives me nostalgic vibes. I have got no idea why Cube Craft removed this lobby. In my opinion this was the best lobby to vibe, interact and a great look before getting into a minigame. Cube Craft should bring this lobby back (Including the minigames in it).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom