Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nosseee

Novice Member
May 19, 2019
Sweden
I have a tip that if you click on future games you should get to choose the game you want to play and not just wait like 3 days just to play the game you want. Because if I want to play Among Slimes for example then maybe I have to wait for 1 week. I only played here because of the Among Slime game and now I hardly play here anymore. It would be nice if you guys just take among slime back to the lobby so you can play it whenever you want too. Maybe you could like do a vote about this or just take the game back. Not that ahrd thank u.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Unfortunately this suggestion defeats the whole point of the featured games system. These games were added to the rotation because they sadly do not attract enough players for them to become permanent games. If you could just choose a game, it probably wouldn't fill up enough to actually start.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
These games were added to the Featured Game pool for a reason. They weren’t as popular anymore and therefore barely had any players. I think Among Slimes should not be added back as a permanent game. It has had its best time. You can still enjoy the game every time it is chosen as the featured game, which should be enough.

If they would let you choose any of the games in the Featured Games pool at any given time, then the player count would be even more spread out, which just isn’t a good idea.

Nosseee

Novice Member
May 19, 2019
Sweden
Yeah well still. i dont wanna wait 1 week just to get the game i want to play. I want to play it now not in a week

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Nosseee!!

As the others said Among Slimes should not be back as the permanent game, this one was popular for a time, but due to the playercount the last months, the game became less worth it to play.

Also I understand that you don't want to wait for playing a specific game due to the featured game rotative system, but look at this in another POV, more players will play it when it will be selected as a featured game and everyone will be able to enjoy the gamemode with awesome game to play!!

I understand the frustration of all the Among Slimes player just like the frustration of the Assassination players to see the game completely removed, but the reason behing this choice have been made for specific reason who are legitimate. And who knows maybe we will see a new game appearing replacing the spot of Among slimes and that you will enjoy it a lot, it's only a question about patience ;)

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox

Nosseee

Novice Member
May 19, 2019
Sweden
Hello Nosseee!!

As the others said Among Slimes should not be back as the permanent game, this one was popular for a time, but due to the playercount the last months, the game became less worth it to play.

Also I understand that you don't want to wait for playing a specific game due to the featured game rotative system, but look at this in another POV, more players will play it when it will be selected as a featured game and everyone will be able to enjoy the gamemode with awesome game to play!!

I understand the frustration of all the Among Slimes player just like the frustration of the Assassination players to see the game completely removed, but the reason behing this choice have been made for specific reason who are legitimate. And who knows maybe we will see a new game appearing replacing the spot of Among slimes and that you will enjoy it a lot, it's only a question about patience ;)

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox
yall dont relised how bad they made cube lmao, was better for like 2 years ago

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png