Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

popofcolour

Aug 12, 2016
I can't say you're wrong, But still, it isn't horrible, and it certainly doesn't make it unplayable. But they came up with this idea and I don't think everyone should complain about it. If it weren't for them, The server wouldn't be here at all. So no criticism is necessary.
NGL the hackers do make it unplayable tho, you can't really win on egg wars if the other team is fly hacking to kill you and your egg. If cubecraft needs help they should contact bigger servers, for example on a server like Mineplex there are next to no hackers, so cubecraft should ask for tips, because its at a point where it seems like there are more hackers than regular players.

popofcolour

Aug 12, 2016
So cubecraft cheats? Even hackers should get a second chance.
They should wait until they get everything under control before unbanning players and reducing the ban sentence, because a one week ban is nothing and the same person will most likely come back to hack again since there is no system to stop them, other than being rebanned by players.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
NGL the hackers do make it unplayable tho, you can't really win on egg wars if the other team is fly hacking to kill you and your egg. If cubecraft needs help they should contact bigger servers, for example on a server like Mineplex there are next to no hackers, so cubecraft should ask for tips, because its at a point where it seems like there are more hackers than regular players.
OMG have you played micro battles? there's a hacker on every game! Also I beat fly hackers on a regular basis. But seriously mineplex I think is a lot worse. Cube Craft is also coming out with an anti-cheat. Hackers aren't that bad. (its possible to win without an egg)

Reactions: Ellie Williams

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas

Cubecraft IS one of the larger servers. And the anti-hack is coming, so soon the problem will be much more under control. We just want to make sure our anti-hack is as good as can be, which is why we aren't copying another servers'.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
This thread is not going to help anyone.
If people were smart enough to use something like this, they would've searched for it or read one many one of the million other similar threads.
Telling people to record and report hackers is just what they're complaining about, the problem is not people being clueless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom