• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy everyone!

I have seen a lot suggestions about a ‘offline status’. Since I am not a huge fan of it, but a lot of people are. I thought about a ‘do not disturb status’.

Why a do not disturb status?
Sometimes you come online to play some solo games, because you just want to play alone. But after you came online, some friends send you a party invite. Of course it is not a huge problem telling them you wanna play solo games, but it can be frustrating.

What is a do not disturb status?
So when you don’t feel like playing together with friends, you can set your ‘online’ status to ‘do not disturb’. In that way your friends know they don’t have to invite you, because you are not going to play together. The ‘do not disturb’ would work the same as in discord.

Commands
Successfully set your status to do not disturb.
Successfully set your status to online.

Other information
When you go offline, you’re do not disturb status will deactivate.
When someone invites you to the party, they get a message: The player you send a msg/party invite has currently do not disturb mode activated.

Last edited:

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I'm not a huge fan of these types of ideas, as you can always tell your friends that you might play with them a bit later. But this is something a bit more interesting

Maybe the only thing that I find a bit strange is the command that might toggle the "Do not disturb" mode.
/f status dnb - The dnb might look a bit strange there as every single command related to friends is organised and has a clear word that helps you to quickly identify which command you're about to use.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not a huge fan of these types of ideas, as you can always tell your friends that you might play with them a bit later. But this is something a bit more interesting

Maybe the only thing that I find a bit strange is the command that might toggle the "Do not disturb" mode.
/f status dnb - The dnb might look a bit strange there as every single command related to friends is organised and has a clear word that helps you to quickly identify which command you're about to use.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. What kind of command are you thinking of?

Reactions: Gregeyy
D

Deleted member 294498

Maybe turning your chat off is a good idea?
I personally think it's unnessecary since most "friends" aren't spamming in /fmsg? (at least for me xD)

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Maybe turning your chat off is a good idea?
I personally think it's unnessecary since most "friends" aren't spamming in /fmsg? (at least for me xD)
Or just disable parties
Thats why I'm not a huge fan of these suggestions as you always have different options to say no to your friends. But at least I think this is much better than putting yourself in invisible mode

Reactions: Gregeyy
D

Deleted member 469419

So this idea it's pretty neat; I like the idea of a do not disturb mode like a discord status so then you won't receive any party invite and any friend message.

We currently have the system of turn off party invites so at this wouldn't be a problem, but this would also remove the fmsg so... I'm agree

Have my support and a like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
As many people said, this is unnecessary because you can just turn your party/friend requests off.
Thanks for suggesting anyway. Keep it up! 😜

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
As many people said, this is unnecessary because you can just turn your party/friend requests off.
Thanks for suggesting anyway. Keep it up! 😜
No sometimes u don’t want to turn them off u just want to keep a note saying that you’re just doing solo or whatever so don’t send me requests. It’s a bit more difficult especially on bedrock to have to mess around with the settings

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom