Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello iiFxd

I personally don't think this would be much of an added value (at least for Java), as on Java you can just message your friends using /fmsg and ask what they're up to. This also gives a tiny bit of privacy still, which I kinda like.
If this would ever be implemented, I think it should be toggleable, however, there are already so many settings so we might be better off not having it at all.
I think you play on Bedrock Edition, and as /fmsg doesn't exist on there because of Microsoft's policies, it might be more useful implementing it there. Then there's still the privacy thingy I mentioned earlier, which is why some people might still not like it.

That's it for my opinion at least, which is why I'm a bit unsure :-)

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey there,

I'm also a bit unsure, because in my opinion there is already a lot of details in the /f list command.
I think if this would get added for always not toggleable it would be a bit confusing what how and where who if you know what I mean.
Though, if it would be toggleable it would be a 50/50 for me.

Apr 15, 2020
Not really a change but I see nothing against it. It's more that it takes more time to code it in and make it work then it would be helpful (No hate to you). What I mean to say is that it should give more advantages that makes it more useful. Maybe if you add some other good reasons that can support your idea more people will agree on this,

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
The idea itself isn't bad by any means, but personally, I don't think it's necessary to do any changes to the current friend system.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom