Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Basically I'm trying to play cubecraft with my friend, but after like a minute of being online he just gets kicked. Any help? He lives in the same sort of area I do and I'm fine, so it can't be that

Reactions: wxzzrd

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

This problem may be the result of your friend's DNS resolver cache caching old data. Have them try these steps and see if this fixes their problem:

1. Press Windows key and R at the same time. This will open up a run dialog.
2. In the text dialog that says "Open:", type in "cmd". This will open up the command prompt.
3. Inside of the command prompt, run: "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter. This will refresh the DNS resolver cache on their computer. Upon restarting the game, your friend should be able to join. All this does is it cleans up your ip log and requires your PC to retrieve new data rather than relying on the cached data which may be outdated. It may be worth them restarting their computer after doing this as well just to be on the safe side.

After doing all of this, if your friend is still having problems, here are some other methods they can try:
- Playing on a genuine vanilla version of the game without mods
- Running 1.9.2 as that is the native version the server runs on
- Assuming the above does not work, have them either delete (or move) their .minecraft file. This will ensure that when they start up the game again, pretty much everything will need to be redownloaded (which will automatically happen when the game is started up through the launcher) and that any data that may have been corrupted is brand new.

Let me know if any of this works for them or if they still continue to have problems despite following the above.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
It says ' internal Exeption: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderExeption: badly compressed packet - size of 30 is below server threshold of 256 ' apparently
Hello! I had this issue like 1-2 years ago. I contacted support@gmail.com I had to run like a isp( Internet service provider) test. And it came up to. That my ISP was blocking the minecraft from running well. I had a wifi adapter plugged into my pc. Cuz my pc needs a wifi adapter or just a ethernet cable. When I was getting kicked for that. I was using wifi adapter. But I though let's try to connect wifi with ethernet cable. So I plugged it in setup everything so it works. And guess what, I was not getting kicked anymore for that. So how I fixed if you have a wifi adapter just change it to the ethernet wifi that's how it worked for me. Tell me if this works!

Reactions: Colleeee

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hello!

This problem may be the result of your friend's DNS resolver cache caching old data. Have them try these steps and see if this fixes their problem:

1. Press Windows key and R at the same time. This will open up a run dialog.
2. In the text dialog that says "Open:", type in "cmd". This will open up the command prompt.
3. Inside of the command prompt, run: "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter. This will refresh the DNS resolver cache on their computer. Upon restarting the game, your friend should be able to join. All this does is it cleans up your ip log and requires your PC to retrieve new data rather than relying on the cached data which may be outdated. It may be worth them restarting their computer after doing this as well just to be on the safe side.

After doing all of this, if your friend is still having problems, here are some other methods they can try:
- Playing on a genuine vanilla version of the game without mods
- Running 1.9.2 as that is the native version the server runs on
- Assuming the above does not work, have them either delete (or move) their .minecraft file. This will ensure that when they start up the game again, pretty much everything will need to be redownloaded (which will automatically happen when the game is started up through the launcher) and that any data that may have been corrupted is brand new.

Let me know if any of this works for them or if they still continue to have problems despite following the above.
Thanks this worked! :heart:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom