Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
The first couple of days of using the forums I messed up a lot on things like posting in the wrong spots and even not knowing how to post at first, to solve this problem I think they should add the ability to move your post to different categories for example if you mistakenly posted a bug/player report in suggestions and feedback you should be able to move it within an hour of posting it.
My second idea is that the creator of thread should be allowed to delete it if they want/lock it if it was accidental, or the problem was solved.
Thanks for reading :D
- Adam

as usual react with agree, disagree or unsure and if you pick disagree or unsure tell me why you picked the option.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
i dont see why players should get permission to move/lock/delete threads. in the end, this is a moderation perm.
I think it should be a thing you can delete your threads yourself instead of asking a moderator to delete/move/lock which would save you time and it would make it like for instance an Instagram post; something you own and can do whatever you want with it freely.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it should be a thing you can delete your threads yourself instead of asking a moderator to delete/move/lock which would save you time and it would make it like for instance an Instagram post; something you own and can do whatever you want with it freely.
First off- Instagram is a lot different from a Minecraft server forum. Forums are generally just a lot more community based and Instagram is just boring old social media, there's less of a community and it's just more about your 'reputation'.

I personally think it's fine as is. I feel like it's just a normal thing for members on a forum not being able to move/lock/delete their own posts, and for good reason, I mean, imagine someone posts a thread that happens to gain traction and gets insightful responses, let's say the owner of the thread eventually decides to delete it out of annoyance, it would be a shame because the effort put into that thread is just gone.

I feel that the current system also just prevents spamming of threads, by posting and deleting over and over.

I understand how this might be suitable for something like Instagram, but for a forum, not really.

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
First off- Instagram is a lot different from a Minecraft server forum. Forums are generally just a lot more community based and Instagram is just boring old social media, there's less of a community and it's just more about your 'reputation'.

I personally think it's fine as is. I feel like it's just a normal thing for members on a forum not being able to move/lock/delete their own posts, and for good reason, I mean, imagine someone posts a thread that happens to gain traction and gets insightful responses, let's say the owner of the thread eventually decides to delete it out of annoyance, it would be a shame because the effort put into that thread is just gone.

I feel that the current system also just prevents spamming of threads, by posting and deleting over and over.

I understand how this might be suitable for something like Instagram, but for a forum, not really.
I said you should have the ability to delete it within half an hour, and I didn’t say it would be better like Instagram I have an example.

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I said you should have the ability to delete it within half an hour, and I didn’t say it would be better like Instagram I have an example.
Well my point still stands, a lot could be said within half an hour, and I just feel like this should remain something mods only have access to, even just the topic of the thread itself could be something useful in the future.

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Well my point still stands, a lot could be said within half an hour, and I just feel like this should remain something mods only have access to, even just the topic of the thread itself could be something useful in the future.
For things like people trying to find answers yes, but a lot of people put the threads in the wrong place and want to delete/move it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom