Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
FIX THE GODDAMN ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM!!! ALL I EVER HEAR IS: "oh yeah, its in development, be patient." HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE AN ANTICHEAT

U

Unipotato

Hey there, I know how frustrating the hackers are. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

* Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
* Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters.

Please be more polite, our staff is working incredibly hard. Also, please watch your language. There are kids that use the forums as well.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
1.You are telling me to be patient when I literally have none left
2.There is not bad language in this thread. god is not a swear word

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
FIX THE GODDAMN ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM!!! ALL I EVER HEAR IS: "oh yeah, its in development, be patient." HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE AN ANTICHEAT
qxMmD.gif

EDIT: I would suggest you contribute to making the anti-cheat rather than making a useless complaint thread

U

Unipotato

1.You are telling me to be patient when I literally have none left
2.There is not bad language in this thread. god is not a swear word

I was referring to "GODDAMN". If you don't have patience, go play somewhere else. Yelling at staff about making the Anticheat won't get it done any faster.

B

Britney Spears

Making a thread about it won't speed up the process. It's done when it's done, I'd also recommend you to read our forum rules as they clearly ask you not to make thread or posts asking about future updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom