Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I have seen many players flying in lobbies, but without having VIP level 30 and no special rank (partner, mod, etc). Is there another way to be able to fly?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It is possible you might have seen a staff member or Partner flying while being nicked. However, this is not always the case. The player may be lagging whilst loading in, causing them to float above the spawn platform or to visually walk a block or two higher than they actually are on their screen. And sometimes a player is simply cheating - even in lobbies.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
The player may be lagging whilst loading in, causing them to float above the spawn platform or to visually walk a block or two higher than they actually are on their screen.
In the lobby I've seen the occasional player walking around that is floating a block high; it looks odd but on their screen they’re probably on the ground. It’s usually right in front of the spawn area that I’ve seen it

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
It is possible you might have seen a staff member or Partner flying while being nicked. However, this is not always the case. The player may be lagging whilst loading in, causing them to float above the spawn platform or to visually walk a block or two higher than they actually are on their screen. And sometimes a player is simply cheating - even in lobbies.
I've seen players that are flying without a rank / vip 30 and they're on a leaderboard. Do nicknames show up leaderboards?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom