Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not needed. This just makes the balance between stones and donators even worse, right now, I want perks that bring stones and donators closer. All I see in kitpvp is wealthy donators beating up on stones who can't even defend themselves.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Not needed. This just makes the balance between stones and donators even worse, right now, I want perks that bring stones and donators closer. All I see in kitpvp is wealthy donators beating up on stones who can't even defend themselves.
Unless they're hacking

Bloblox85

Mar 1, 2014
Fontenay le Comte, France
Hacking is recognized easily and after Hack, people will complain against the Hacker on the Forum. It is true that Stone is chased by the donor and can not defend himself, but to avoid them, there is always more than Stone donor in a Kit PvP, and then at the same time, it's the Game.

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Its called KitPVP Its not meant to be for flying around its meant for pvping, you have got creative to fly ;). It would be fun though

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Hmm, yeah but spectate what for? you can just join again and again...
24537621880881488.png

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Okay, well spectating would be cool but if so then you should be invisible. Then spectating would be a great idea :P

Reactions: talonial

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
+ It would be harder to identify fly hacks, if you were a high ranking donator you could just fly around and kill people and say it's a glitch you can still hit people.
Well, you would know since the fly hackers wouldn`t be emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

nevermind my aim sucks with the deathadder lol i perform better with the g102
Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom