Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Already suggested before but still agree.
This isn't even that hard to fix either.. just cover up the map with barrier blocks so players can't stack up more than +-10 blocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFastBowler

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
@Tacosbefriends

(Pretty sure this is the first time I've tagged someone)

9UIWs3v.gif

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Please make it impossible to skybase in duels by making it impossible to block up more than 5 blocks or so.. You don't ever need to build up in duels so might as well fix skybasing.

For the people saying it's a strat: Piss off it isn't, it's the saddest way to play. It's a 1v1 duel not a game of campwars.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Not 5 blocks. .-. Think about the maps.... Most of them are already bigger than 5 blocks up, then they could just TNT under them and still camp. I like Skywars how it's now ajdbif there's any rule breaker such as campers they are just a challenge for my skills. It's like playing Skyrim from level 1.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I don't know how removing skybasing would limit anyone but whatever, I guess I won't be playing kits where you have blocks. (if it's not allowed anyway, why not make it impossible to do?)

Not 5 blocks. .-. Think about the maps.... Most of them are already bigger than 5 blocks up, then they could just TNT under them and still camp. I like Skywars how it's now ajdbif there's any rule breaker such as campers they are just a challenge for my skills. It's like playing Skyrim from level 1.
I was talking about 1v1 duels, not about skywars and/or eggwars

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I don't know how removing skybasing would limit anyone but whatever, I guess I won't be playing kits where you have blocks. (if it's not allowed anyway, why not make it impossible to do?)

I was talking about 1v1 duels, not about skywars and/or eggwars
Oh xd

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Please make it impossible to skybase in duels by making it impossible to block up more than 5 blocks or so.. You don't ever need to build up in duels so might as well fix skybasing.

For the people saying it's a strat: Piss off it isn't, it's the saddest way to play. It's a 1v1 duel not a game of campwars.
Nice suggestion, its pretty annoying if they are 'camping' in the air ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with this 100%, alot of people im dueling 'skycamp' for no specific reason. They stay up there for ages until you try and do something :P So i would really like this to happen! @Marco Slater

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016

They should definitely add this. If the skybase camper manages to outblock you then the match is instantly a tie since they won't get down and you can't get up. It would also be nice if they made it so that you can't enderpearl in order to stay in a spot unreachable without enderpearls.(same reason as the blocks)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't think that this is that good of an idea and please don't swear. @CyanYellow closed?
here it is. Word for word
1: There was no swearing involved at all.
2: Care to explain why it's not a good idea?
3: Suggestions will not be closed unless if it deserves to be or if a the creator asks for one.
4: Use the edit button. It's there so that you don't double post.

Back on topic: I would think that this is a good idea. I wouldn't want to waste 5 minutes of my time because of a camper would I?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

there is really nothing wrong with this you can do it if they can

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The one gimmick this interferes with is the Shulker one, where it's kinda fun to levitate to parts of the map you can't normally reach.
But I can understand how frustrating this can be. Instead of barrier blocks, maybe make it so that you just can't build at a certain height.

Reactions: Max ♠
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom