Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Can we get a mc spinoff of FNAF like we got Ender last year. Im too scared to play fnaf anyway , id like something like FNAPetezahhutt this halloween

Heres how it works : team of four players (animatronics) attempt to reach a team of security guards ,who then use levers to shut piston doors and attempt to keep them away for about 10 miniutes . They switch on lights , divert paths and create mazes using piston doors.

A random PeteZahHutt would also spawn to divert security guards attention , disable doors etc . Pete wont kill you.

When the times up , the guards win.

Each animatronic has a weakness like light or a mask etc. If an animatronic players looks at a mask anyway they will die and respawn all they way at the end and must make their way back again. You can choose animatronics before the game starts.

Im not sure about any other way it could work other than how the orignal game does .
You can only shut doors a minimal amount of times or your battery runs out . Same goes for switching on lights . Use the cp bar to indicate this

The game doesnt need to be perfect or anything . It'll just be a halloween game playable for a limited time. @PeteZahHutt

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
wont work as a scar thing. Theone thing that made fnaf scary were lots and LOTS of jumpscares... cant wait for the movie...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
FNAF is overrated and halloween is pretty far away. I'm sure they can make something similar to it but not completely FNAF. There will be a new game though, that can be hoped for.

Tim Brockway

Can we get a mc spinoff of FNAF like we got Ender last year. Im too scared to play fnaf anyway , id like something like FNAPetezahhutt this halloween

Heres how it works : team of four players (animatronics) attempt to reach a team of security guards ,who then use levers to shut piston doors and attempt to keep them away for about 10 miniutes . They switch on lights , divert paths and create mazes using piston doors.

A random PeteZahHutt would also spawn to divert security guards attention , disable doors etc . Pete wont kill you.

When the times up , the guards win.

Each animatronic has a weakness like light or a mask etc. If an animatronic players looks at a mask anyway they will die and respawn all they way at the end and must make their way back again. You can choose animatronics before the game starts.

Im not sure about any other way it could work other than how the orignal game does .
You can only shut doors a minimal amount of times or your battery runs out . Same goes for switching on lights . Use the cp bar to indicate this

The game doesnt need to be perfect or anything . It'll just be a halloween game playable for a limited time.
I love your idea, I would love for this to reach the staff team, hope it gets implemented!

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I like your amazing idea, but why not call it a different name, because I think the name "PeteZahHutt" is stolen already, so why not call it something else startling for this years halloween!

Thank you. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom