Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smilykyle9020

Jan 7, 2021
Can you please make it so that whenever you kill someone with a fire aspect sword with a half a heart you don't die from the fire right after you kill them. Please take this into consideration.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
How do you think they should add this? The only solution to this is a standard regeneration effect after a kill, but regeneration would be really unfair with killstealing.

D

Deleted member 469419

Can you please make it so that whenever you kill someone with a fire aspect sword with a half a heart you don't die from the fire right after you kill them. Please take this into consideration.
I personally was like about to suggest it. It's really annoying that whenever you kill someone, and you've been hit by a sword with fire aspect, even after having killed the player, you still getting the fire damage. I'd change it to, when you're in a fight, if you win, the fire would disappear, just as yourself suggested. Other idea I've got it's that the fire doesn't disappear, but you got a little faster regeneration to avoid being killed by that fire.

I definitely agree.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i disagree, fire is part of the game and by that, one of the things to be careful of. it gives someone less skilled a higher chance to make a kill sometimes, so changing it so you wont die would make it unfair towards them. just gotta be more careful, run when getting low or land more hits before it gets to the point there you might die.

smilykyle9020

Jan 7, 2021
How do you think they should add this? The only solution to this is a standard regeneration effect after a kill, but regeneration would be really unfair with killstealing.
I would say if you are at half a heart the fire won’t kill you but will still be there until you gain like a heart. Once you gained that heart it could start again and give the player damage. It kinda like poison.

Last edited:

smilykyle9020

Jan 7, 2021
i disagree, fire is part of the game and by that, one of the things to be careful of. it gives someone less skilled a higher chance to make a kill sometimes, so changing it so you wont die would make it unfair towards them. just gotta be more careful, run when getting low or land more hits before it gets to the point there you might die.
Let’s say someone combos their opponent off the edge and dies from fire, wouldn’t you want the player to have at least a chance to heal before dying. I’m not saying get rid fire aspect, but at least a chance after fighting heated battle.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Let’s say someone combos their opponent off the edge and dies from fire, wouldn’t you want the player to have at least a chance to heal before dying. I’m not saying get rid fire aspect, but at least a chance after fighting heated battle.
still part of the game so i dont see why they would have to change it. nobody ever really complained about this being a thing

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom