Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Two minor things I'd suggest for these.

Firstly, Find a Button is hardly a challenge. The button itself is exposed to everyone when they see where everyone's disappearing into the green box from, meaning no actual finding needs to happen, because it'd have been done for you.

Could we either have it so the button randomly changes position every time somebody presses it? if not that, the time on Normal mode for it could be decreased to about 5 seconds or 5 and a half? it just feels far too easy. That's why I prefer it more so on Hard than I do Normal.

Making the button change positions on the stone platform after it's hit by people would counter that problem, or reducing the time to the same amount it has on hard.

Climb the Tower personally doesn't have much of an issue for me, mechanically. What I care about is how a microgame looks. And when I first saw the 5 second countdown title for climbing up the tower, I hadn't seen what it looked like, so I was curious.

To see it just being a basic, simple looking stack of white blocks, I've forgotten the name of them, was pretty underwhelming. MinerWare's a pretty fun and engaging game, so for me, the microgames looking all colourful and engaging to the eye is important. Simply put, I wouldn't mind if Climb the Tower had a bit more colour to it. You could make the tower into a rainbow of blocks, and like Nerd Pole, you could possibly make the floor rainbow tiled.

That last one might raise some eyebrows, but I like it when a game looks like it belongs within MinerWare, and a game that doesn't look basic and like it was rushed.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reactions: Stineos

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Ah, okay, I'll put my suggestion over there alongside that one. Pretty cool somebody else suggested something similar.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Two minor things I'd suggest for these.

Firstly, Find a Button is hardly a challenge. The button itself is exposed to everyone when they see where everyone's disappearing into the green box from, meaning no actual finding needs to happen, because it'd have been done for you.

Could we either have it so the button randomly changes position every time somebody presses it? if not that, the time on Normal mode for it could be decreased to about 5 seconds or 5 and a half? it just feels far too easy. That's why I prefer it more so on Hard than I do Normal.

Making the button change positions on the stone platform after it's hit by people would counter that problem, or reducing the time to the same amount it has on hard.

Climb the Tower personally doesn't have much of an issue for me, mechanically. What I care about is how a microgame looks. And when I first saw the 5 second countdown title for climbing up the tower, I hadn't seen what it looked like, so I was curious.

To see it just being a basic, simple looking stack of white blocks, I've forgotten the name of them, was pretty underwhelming. MinerWare's a pretty fun and engaging game, so for me, the microgames looking all colourful and engaging to the eye is important. Simply put, I wouldn't mind if Climb the Tower had a bit more colour to it. You could make the tower into a rainbow of blocks, and like Nerd Pole, you could possibly make the floor rainbow tiled.

That last one might raise some eyebrows, but I like it when a game looks like it belongs within MinerWare, and a game that doesn't look basic and like it was rushed.
I like this!

D

Deleted member 373055

I agree with everything but your last paragraphs. Please, do not make everything rainbowy. We already have a Skywars rainbow map which is already too much. A little bit more colorful is ok, but do not change it to rainbow. That will be too much and I will even find it uglier.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I agree with everything but your last paragraphs. Please, do not make everything rainbowy. We already have a Skywars rainbow map which is already too much. A little bit more colorful is ok, but do not change it to rainbow. That will be too much and I will even find it uglier.
Maybe a colour patern? With like 3/4 different colours?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom