Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I kinda agree but not to 100% because even if you're in a party, you should act like it's the global chat because maybe you play with a new/random person and you write something that he/she can report you for.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Even though it feels like they are trying to censor us, it's still better to have a filter on all chats. Cubecraft is a child-friendly server and all the little children don't need to be learning new words to say in front of their parents to get in trouble. I understand that this is the internet. But this way, they don't have to tell mommy or daddy that they learned a word or phrase on their favorite minecraft server and they get grounded from playing or whatever.

A

A pigeon

Even though it feels like they are trying to censor us, it's still better to have a filter on all chats. Cubecraft is a child-friendly server and all the little children don't need to be learning new words to say in front of their parents to get in trouble. I understand that this is the internet. But this way, they don't have to tell mommy or daddy that they learned a word or phrase on their favorite minecraft server and they get grounded from playing or whatever.
Then they can refrain from playing in party chat. I doubt they’d tell mommy or daddy either. Childeren pretty much already know swear words. It isnt a big deal. They’re the ones getting muted anyway. Dont tyr to prevent what you cant control cubecraft.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Swearing or using inappropriate are prohibited in any way. So it's not surprisingly that they adapted it and added the filter to the party chat.
Altho, I have mixed feelings about this. Usually a party consists of a group of friends and in that case, it wouldn't be a problem to use swear words, as those are your friends and you know them.
On the other side, CCG is still a child-friendly server and it should stay that way. Due to that, it's strictly prohibited to use swearing words. So a filter would be the best solution.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom