Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

djstar25

Jul 12, 2016
Dragonia
you should make it so you can buy more kits in ffa cuz the kits that r there are pretty basic :/ still fun though but you should make it so the shop can sell you new kits like one that has to do with ender pearls or like sneak attacks like invisibility but on a time limit like a potion or even sell upgraded versions of the regular kits. idk just had a random thought :)

Reactions: VoidSkies

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you should make it so you can buy more kits in ffa cuz the kits that r there are pretty basic :/ still fun though but you should make it so the shop can sell you new kits like one that has to do with ender pearls or like sneak attacks like invisibility but on a time limit like a potion or even sell upgraded versions of the regular kits. idk just had a random thought :)
i like the idea of kits that you can buy for ffa i don't feel like you should have to buy the kits every time in the shop but rather you can click on a new armour stand that will open your menu of new kits i also feel like upgraded kits are going to be a problem on OP mode

also is there any kits other than the examples meaning any full kits you think that they should put in there?

djstar25

Jul 12, 2016
Dragonia
well definitely something with enderpearls maybe something that bases itself around fire that you could buy that has like fire aspect weapons immunity to fire and maybe a bow hat shoots fire charges idk just thinking out loud you know? and what i ment by buy is buy once get it for ever and the upgrading could just be on normal to spice things up

Reactions: VoidSkies
U

Unipotato

Random thoughts are always welcome. I think this is a pretty good idea but I'm not sure that I'm the best person to ask considering I just fly around on my elytra trying to catch hackers xD

VoidSkies

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
Great idea, I as well feel the need for more kits in the FFA servers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom