Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
FFA - Rocket PvP

The event Rocket PvP should get removed. Why?

Whenever you can vote for the events and rocket pvp is chosen, more than half of the people leave the map and that is already a big sign that rocket pvp should be removed from the game because hardly anyone likes it .

It also ruins the rhythm of the game when you're playing and suddenly you have a fireworks in your hand and then more than half of the people leave the map. It is something that does not belong in game mode and should be removed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-16 013218.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-16 013218.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 27

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA - Rocket PvP

The event Rocket PvP should get removed. Why?

Whenever you can vote for the events and rocket pvp is chosen, more than half of the people leave the map and that is already a big sign that rocket pvp should be removed from the game because hardly anyone likes it .

It also ruins the rhythm of the game when you're playing and suddenly you have a fireworks in your hand and then more than half of the people leave the map. It is something that does not belong in game mode and should be removed.
I like rocket pvp, since i know how to play it.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When it was added, it should've looked like the original Quake Craft game, which was an arcade game that was removed with the Future of Java update. Quake Craft was one of the most beloved gamemodes from the featured cycle, hence they thought implementing it in another gamemode would please the people (just like line dash was added to MinerWare.

Rocket PvP however has a completely different style of playing, which is terrible, and even more horrendous when you compare it to Quake Craft itself. I was on the Quake Craft leaderboards, but I don't quite get why some shots do and some shots don't kill someone. In addition, the reload system leaves me and other players completely clueless.

Sure, knowing how to play it can make the event enjoyable for players, but for new players it is simply not enjoyable at all. I agree with your suggestion and I hope it gets removed rather sooner than later

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Loskol

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe the event should be improved instead of removing it. I also played quake craft a lot and absolute loved it. The current version seems to just be poorly exectuted, why not try to improve it (potentially removing it until then) instead of removing it permanently?

I gave some idea's below as to how I can see the event become more 'fun'

1) Shots should be pretty instant. This is what frustrates me the most.
2) The game should be shortened. Having the shots be instant results in fast kills, more xp and more of a fast pace. A 2 minute timer should suffice. The event should be there to get a break from the usual fighting but should not be an inconvenience to those that prefer to use swords.
3) Kits should have different fighting fireworks for the different style of players.
- Swordsman: The normal firework but with some armour to protect (shooting it will result in it breaking)
- Sniper: Receives a scope and negates armor
- Barbarian: Has a short range but has a shotgun type of effect
- Ninja: Can be invisible for x seconds on command but isn't able to use his firework during that time. Also doesn't have armor.
- Tank: Has better armor (requires 2 shots to break) than the swordsman but also a slowness effect.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom