Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
In assassination it should count the amount of times you successfully killed your target, not all the kills.

This would make the assassination game a lot better as there would be a new goal, becoming top assassin (successfull kills viewable in tab)

This would also encourage people to get their targets and not kill everyone in sight.

Nice idea, +1

Edit: I agree with the fact that a publically viewable kill counter would be very much apreciated in FFA

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe it should count the amount of times you successfully killed your target, not all the kills, this would make the assassination game a lot better as there would be a new goal, becoming top assassin (successfull kills viewable in tab) this would encourage people to get their targets and not kill everyone in sight.
Ehm that is already added to Assassination....
And he's talking about FFA that doesn't have a bounty system...

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
I remember in the old pvp days when you had a killstreak counter wich was only possible to see for yourself. It would be fun if cubecraft add it again :D
Also it would really be nice if you have a public killstreak counter where you can see the Top 3 and on wich place you are.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
In assassination it should count the amount of times you successfully killed your target, not all the kills.

This would make the assassination game a lot better as there would be a new goal, becoming top assassin (successfull kills viewable in tab)

This would also encourage people to get their targets and not kill everyone in sight.

Nice idea, +1

Edit: I agree with the fact that a publically viewable kill counter would be very much apreciated in FFA
Hi Lezappen youre a helper now! Wow! Nice job! Ive been talking on teamspeak to you a LONG time ago.. Are you on Teamspeak now? Would be nice!

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hi Lezappen youre a helper now! Wow! Nice job! Ive been talking on teamspeak to you a LONG time ago.. Are you on Teamspeak now? Would be nice!
Please message me on my profile for messages such as these as they don't belong to the post.
Otherwise I have a summer job so I am without a computer this summer and I'm solely relying on my operators mobile network for internet connection :/
Now no more out of context messages on this thread please ;)
Edit : as of the 22nd of july ; thread locked as to avoid necro-posting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom