Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello so I did a damage test because I saw the bow in elytra PvP dealt way too much damage (5 hearts with Samurai kit.
Many people are only using a bow and it's impossible to get close to them, you will just get shot. So I suggest giving certain kits more protection or just give the bow power 2 instead of 3.

Here is the damage test video:

Skip to 4:45 for the elytra test.

Thanks for reading :)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Yeah, it's kinda annoying when a single shot makes you a lot of damage. But, I think it's good as it is now. In Skywars, for example, if you vote basic, every single shot you get, reduces you 2 or 3 hp. If they were reduced, then no one would use the bow. Also, you can do some nice strategies with the bow that can road you to an easy Skywars win.

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, it's kinda annoying when a single shot makes you a lot of damage. But, I think it's good as it is now. In Skywars, for example, if you vote basic, every single shot you get, reduces you 2 or 3 hp. If they were reduced, then no one would use the bow. Also, you can do some nice strategies with the bow that can road you to an easy Skywars win.
This thread is about FFA :)
Also in Skywars you can build and jump on your enemies or get to cover. In ffa you can't really take cover if someone is right in front of you

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe very slightly reduced, but I don't think it should be reduced loads. There is a tactic to avoid getting hit and the armour for bow kit is pretty weak. Shouldn't be nerfed too much, if at all.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom