Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add Teams/Guilds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joggg

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2016
The Netherlands, Brabant Jonguh!
First of al Hey and welcome to my thread thanks for reading it!

FFA Update with the possibility of creating teams/clans since most of people team on it, it would be funny having some team fights and also ppl in the same team would have no friendly fire so u cant kill ur teammates.
I understand the hole concept will change of ffa and understand that. But! I think 1.8 ffa isnt really ffa anymore since teaming is allowed.
I think adding an extra kit called "viking" would be great! What does it all mean? I will explain it down here!

So first of all, I'll explain what the creating teams/clans is all about!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Teams/Clans information:

Message Formats:
Public: [Clan] [Rank] [Name]: [Message]
Msg: Normal
Team/Clan Chat: [TChat] [Name]: [Message]
*This aren't all message formats*

Global Commands:
/team;
(Commands that should be showed /team add, /team chat, /team info, /team setowner, /team create)

Information (Color's in-game):
Teammates: Green
Enemy's: Red
Ally: Pink

Description on how it should all work out:
So, the Teams update what would it be? Teams Update: Everyone can create a team /team create [name] and can inv all players he wants /team invite and also can have up to a max of 4 officiers which are like Admins of the team and have all commands as leader except /team disband. Plus the players will see teamm8s with green color, enemies of the team are red color and neutral are yellow (Sorry for the bad explaining, This was done very fast -.-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- PvP in General

Really simple... Add Duels 1.8 MANY people want an good 1v1 but they cant because an random guy comes up and slaughter's ur opponent or even u
- Map Adjustment's

Have u ever played FFA and wondered why there are some place's that aren't that populair, Now im gonna explain why... A pvper likes to play flat because of combo's want to know what combo's are? I suggest u search it up.
We the FFA Community would LOVE to have an map that is flat. So maybe an suggestion to add an new map wich is flat OR remove some rocks or hills in maps like Mirage, Kingdom, Canals, Savannah and Tropical or make it more flat.
- Kits information:

I think adjusting things to kits is really needed...

Samurai:
Die's way and way to fast! I think adding leather pants to it would make the kit way more balanced.

Wizard:
I think adding Sharpness 2 on an Iron Sword and comparing to that removing 1 harming potion instead, And adding 4 speedpots.
U take 1 harming and get speed for it so u have instead of 4 harming 3 harming. (And 4 speed)

Beast:
Balanced enough

Warrior:
Balanced enough

Sniper:
Balanced enough

BRAND NEW!!
(I dont think 1.9+ only has to have an Viking kit... 1.8 too)
*We the guys below in the credits tested the kit out and should be balanced enough*
Viking(Berkeser):

Effects: *
Armor: Chain Boots, Leggings and Chestplate, Golden Helmet / Enchantment: Unbreaking III
Inventory: Diamond Axe / Enchantment: Unbreaking 3, 2 strength pots (not splashable)

All tho, Thanks taking time to read my suggestion!
Please comment any editionable information down below so i could add them :D

Credits:
Lore
qevv
Koffiekoek

Thanks for the help! ^

Greetings ,
0412/Jogg

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I would love to see this implemented. I’m a big fan of these changes and I see no downsides besides upsetting stubborn long time players. Overall, this would make me play FFA a lot more! +1

Reactions: Joggg

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't think the teams thing should be added. It will make it less fun for someone like me to play who plays ffa alone or a new player since your just gonna get teamed on a lot.

Reactions: JDgamers

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
First of al Hey and welcome to my thread thanks for reading it!

FFA Update with the possibility of creating teams/clans since most of people team on it, it would be funny having some team fights and also ppl in the same team would have no friendly fire so u cant kill ur teammates.
I understand the hole concept will change of ffa and understand that. But! I think 1.8 ffa isnt really ffa anymore since teaming is allowed.
I think adding an extra kit called "viking" would be great! What does it all mean? I will explain it down here!

So first of all, I'll explain what the creating teams/clans is all about!
- Teams/Clans information:

Message Formats:
Public: [Clan] [Rank] [Name]: [Message]
Msg: Normal
Team/Clan Chat: [TChat] [Name]: [Message]
*This aren't all message formats*

Global Commands:
/team;
(Commands that should be showed /team add, /team chat, /team info, /team setowner, /team create)

Information (Color's in-game):
Teammates: Green
Enemy's: Red
Ally: Pink

Description on how it should all work out:
So, the Teams update what would it be? Teams Update: Everyone can create a team /team create [name] and can inv all players he wants /team invite and also can have up to a max of 4 officiers which are like Admins of the team and have all commands as leader except /team disband. Plus the players will see teamm8s with green color, enemies of the team are red color and neutral are yellow (Sorry for the bad explaining, This was done very fast -.-)

I wouldn't like to see this. Honestly, having teams completely takes away the concept of an FFA game. Even if teaming is not forbidden, it remains FFA. If teams came in, players would be encouraged to start working together, and eventually, there would be no players left who play without a team. This would be unfair and take away the concept of FFA.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
I am sorry but that's a no from me, because you said there should be clans etc. but there a lot of big and small clan's
like Unity _Elite etc. and i think this is unnecessary and if you you want to talk with your clan mates use discord that's what a lot of big an small clans use but i like the new kit that could be added.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I like this idea, but ffa shouldn't have teams like this, if there were to be team fights like this, a new mode should be added

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom