Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
Hello :D
So I want to say my clear opinion about the archer kit.
It isn't a good kit honestly, people mostly use it to interrupt fights and there are barely good people at it, so maybe it should get removed. Let me know what you think about it.

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
idk honestly, archer kits are usually ranged so there's always the chance of an interrupted fight. In my worlds my friends don't usually abuse them, but I do :DDD That aside though, I do think it's annoying for 2 people to engage in a fight and then have a person interrupt on range.

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
idk honestly, archer kits are usually ranged so there's always the chance of an interrupted fight. In my worlds my friends don't usually abuse them, but I do :DDD That aside though, I do think it's annoying for 2 people to engage in a fight and then have a person interrupt on range.
To be honest, randomly interrupting fights should be bannable. Every FFA server bans for that.
However, we're talking about archer kit.
As I said there are barely good players at bow pvp, most are good at sword, so in my opinion this is a useless kit that shall be removed

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I don’t see any reason to remove the kit to be honest. Some people don’t like to fight with swords and prefer using bows or potions. This is only to keep the balance between different players and how they prefer to play the game.

Even if bows were removed, fights would always be interrupted by other sword players anyway, so it is quite pointless to remove them.

FFA also stands for ’Free For All’, removing a kit due to this reason makes no sense then. If you want to have fair fights, without getting interrupted, you can actually play duels and do 1v1s instead.

• Agree
Reactions: khco

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
I don’t see any reason to remove the kit to be honest. Some people don’t like to fight with swords and prefer using bows or potions. This is only to keep the balance between different players and how they prefer to play the game.

Even if bows were removed, fights would always be interrupted by other sword players anyway, so it is quite pointless to remove them.

FFA also stands for ’Free For All’, removing a kit due to this reason makes no sense then. If you want to have fair fights, without getting interrupted, you can actually play duels and do 1v1s instead.
Well
1. There are barely good player at this kit
2. Bow damage / kb sword affect the fight more than a normal sword does (you can't really stop the interruption)
3. almost every other FFA server bans for fight interruption

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I disagree, since in my opinion if something usually either interrupts a fight or a person tries to interrupt the fight (and fails), it is at the end FFA (Free For All) and I mean, everybody is free! You can win on archers since they don't have anything strong, maybe only their bows who some people like to spam with. I really don't think that most people would be successful using it and I haven't died much because of them "interrupting the fight".

Thanks for Understanding my Opinion!

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well
1. There are barely good player at this kit
2. Bow damage / kb sword affect the fight more than a normal sword does (you can't really stop the interruption)
3. almost every other FFA server bans for fight interruption
I don’t see the point with Free For All if you get banned for interrupting fights. Because if people want to do fair fights or 1v1, then FFA is not the right place.

And just because you think that people are bad with the kit is not a valid reason to completely remove it.

I don’t like the archer kit but I don’t want it to be removed either. I would personally never play it but I know multiple players who enjoy it and think it’s fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom